Top Ten/Review Thread

Boozooka

King Bowser
I decided to start this. If you want to post a game review/top (number), do it here. You don't need my permission. But remember, ALL OF THESE CAN AND WILL HAVE SPOILERS! Also, if you review, you have to describe WHY! You can't just list your scores.

Huh?

Toad85, it looks cool. But please would we have this moved to console gaming.

I think this a thread in which one can review games or compile top ten lists...what use it serves is beyond me.

I got that part. I meant the "ALL OF THESE HAVE SPOILERS!!!!11!" part. Couldn't we make a review that contains no spoilers? Is having a spoiler a requirement? Why is he using excessive capitalization?

Here's my spoiler free review of Super Mario Bros.:
Super Mario Bros. Review

The

Score: 8/10
Or in other words, reviews tell you about the game, recommend you or not, etc., so it would be very hard to make it spoiler free.

SMB is completely obvious as a great game. But moving this is a good idea.

Spoilers was in caps because some people just skip to the bottom.

So you want to know which 10 games you like the most, which 10 games had the highest scores, or which 10 reviews you enjoyed reading the most?

Boozooka said:
SMB is completely obvious as a great game. But moving this is a good idea.

Spoilers was in caps because some people just skip to the bottom.

Ah. Now I completely understand.

I might make a review later, I'm kinda lazy right now.

Our Team has 2 reviews for this weekend, one Kirby review, and one Sonic review.
The one that will review Kirby has played around with it so much, she'll review it for sure.
The Sonic one, at the other part, came very unexpected in between, so the reviewer has to review with his siblings, but he'll try.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
So you want to know which 10 games you like the most, which 10 games had the highest scores, or which 10 reviews you enjoyed reading the most?
Your choice. I've been away for awhile, but here's a top ten. Top tens should actually, now that I think about it, be with as few spoilers as possible, like top ten games of a certain genre or top ten best video game cliches. But I'm doing the top ten WORST cliches. As few spoilers as possible. So, here we are. Remember, this is solely my opinion. But you could agree on some. Some of the English might be a little poor, and here's why. I was very tired when I did this. Additionally, I seem to have to readjust a bit when I've been speaking a different language. I had just been talking to a friend of mine, and he's all-French. Anyway, enjoy.

10. Movie games. They always rush to get movie games out, right? Hmph. Well, are those games usually good? Nope. There's some exceptions, like Batman Arkham Asylum, Transformers Rise of the Fallen, both versions of Goldeneye (though I like the N64 version better), and Toy Story 2 (Toy Story has always had decent games.) However, I looked through the scores of 120 movie games, and from that, I can safely say that 4 out of every 5 movie games suck.
9. Amnesia is a common thing, mainly in RPGs. A character just always seems to lose their memory and you don't learn a thing about their past usually. And if you do, it's at the end. Probably the one character I know about that had it done right is the player from PMD2. It's revealed over time, and slowly. That's what I think it should always be, tyvm.
8. Quick Time Events are also common. You don't know what one is? Well, it's a set of button sequences that you have to input at random sections, usually during cutscenes. Your instinct is to sit back and relax during a cutscene, making this very pesky. The lone game I've seen do it perfectly is No More Heroes 2. Not only does it incorporate them into the plot, and happen many times, you have plenty of time to react! AHEM RESIDENT EVIL 4.
7. I wanted to put this very far up the list. But since there were so many choices, I had to lower it. Hmph. Repetitive villains are annoying, but I gave this one to UNORIGINAL Villains. Those guys that just stand around and laugh, and do nothing else, you know them? And those guys with the really dumb backstories, yes? Uh huh. The main example is Exdeath from Final Fantasy V. He...fits that perfectly.
6. You know those last bosses that appear out of nowhere? The Last-Minute Final Bosses really can be a letdown, especially if you weren't anticipating it. Because I want as few spoilers as possible, I'm not naming any, but I will say this. Final Fantasy is synonymous with this cliche.
5. At first it was fantastic, but now it's getting bad. Voice acting is not exactly needed in games, but it's still pretty cool. But when the actors use Terrible English...yeah. It's stupid. Zero Wing anyone?
4. Really Dumb Townsfolk are also synonymous with games, usually sidescrollers or RPGs. They don't care about your mission, they just stand around like total idiots and DON'T GIVE YOU ADVICE. A game known for this is Simon's Quest. Here's two.

"Let's live here together."

...Creep.

"Do not look into the Death Star, or else you will die."

Hm? What Death Star?

*spots the Death Star from Star Wars, and it fires a laser*

OH, SON OF A BI-*BAAAAAAANG!*

...I'm okay, I'm okay! I had Lifeline casted just in case!

3. Speaking of that, death is frequent in games. But when they happen a lot in the game, it's really idiotic! Repetitive Deaths are often fakes as well. They just love to screw you over, don't they? I'm looking at you, Final Fantasy series.
2. Overblown Reactions really tick me off. Some characters have spaz attacks over the smallest things! They just go overboard for really no good reason! I know what you're thinking. Tidus from FFX, yeah? Well, no. I have a better example. MIKURU ASAHINA from Haruhi Suzumiya, whether it be the show, the manga, or the visual novels. She even jokes about her spaz attacks, and her big moment comes in the movie and its visual novel, when she literally bursts her dam when she sees Kyon's okay!... Don't you wish your date could be perfect?...What's with the ugly stares? I'm asking a perfectly good question. Moving on, number one...
1. Is Underwater Levels. Gravity here is always altered for the worst. Do you sink in water? NO, YOU FLOAT! Sonic games will literally have you DROWN if you're under too long. And Miyamoto himself regrets Ocarina Of Time's Water Temple's design! Only series it makes sense in is Metroid. Samus is in a heavy suit of water, and even still it's hampered. I think water levels are the worst cliche ever.

...Slimy Spring's pretty cool, though.

Boozooka said:
1. Is Underwater Levels. Gravity here is always altered for the worst. Do you sink in water? NO, YOU FLOAT! Sonic games will literally have you DROWN if you're under too long. And Miyamoto himself regrets Ocarina Of Time's Water Temple's design! Only series it makes sense in is Metroid. Samus is in a heavy suit of water, and even still it's hampered. I think water levels are the worst cliche ever.

Oho I c wut u did thar

but uhhh

inb4move

Yoshiwalker said:
Boozooka said:

Oho I c wut u did thar

but uhhh

inb4move

Wha?

Boozooka said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Your choice. I've been away for awhile, but here's a top ten. Top tens should actually, now that I think about it, be with as few spoilers as possible, like top ten games of a certain genre or top ten best video game cliches. But I'm doing the top ten WORST cliches. As few spoilers as possible. So, here we are. Remember, this is solely my opinion. But you could agree on some. Some of the English might be a little poor, and here's why. I was very tired when I did this. Additionally, I seem to have to readjust a bit when I've been speaking a different language. I had just been talking to a friend of mine, and he's all-French. Anyway, enjoy.

10. Movie games. They always rush to get movie games out, right? Hmph. Well, are those games usually good? Nope. There's some exceptions, like Batman Arkham Asylum, Transformers Rise of the Fallen, both versions of Goldeneye (though I like the N64 version better), and Toy Story 2 (Toy Story has always had decent games.) However, I looked through the scores of 120 movie games, and from that, I can safely say that 4 out of every 5 movie games suck.
9. Amnesia is a common thing, mainly in RPGs. A character just always seems to lose their memory and you don't learn a thing about their past usually. And if you do, it's at the end. Probably the one character I know about that had it done right is the player from PMD2. It's revealed over time, and slowly. That's what I think it should always be, tyvm.
8. Quick Time Events are also common. You don't know what one is? Well, it's a set of button sequences that you have to input at random sections, usually during cutscenes. Your instinct is to sit back and relax during a cutscene, making this very pesky. The lone game I've seen do it perfectly is No More Heroes 2. Not only does it incorporate them into the plot, and happen many times, you have plenty of time to react! AHEM RESIDENT EVIL 4.
7. I wanted to put this very far up the list. But since there were so many choices, I had to lower it. Hmph. Repetitive villains are annoying, but I gave this one to UNORIGINAL Villains. Those guys that just stand around and laugh, and do nothing else, you know them? And those guys with the really dumb backstories, yes? Uh huh. The main example is Exdeath from Final Fantasy V. He...fits that perfectly.
6. You know those last bosses that appear out of nowhere? The Last-Minute Final Bosses really can be a letdown, especially if you weren't anticipating it. Because I want as few spoilers as possible, I'm not naming any, but I will say this. Final Fantasy is synonymous with this cliche.
5. At first it was fantastic, but now it's getting bad. Voice acting is not exactly needed in games, but it's still pretty cool. But when the actors use Terrible English...yeah. It's stupid. Zero Wing anyone?
4. Really Dumb Townsfolk are also synonymous with games, usually sidescrollers or RPGs. They don't care about your mission, they just stand around like total idiots and DON'T GIVE YOU ADVICE. A game known for this is Simon's Quest. Here's two.

...Creep.

Hm? What Death Star?

3. Speaking of that, death is frequent in games. But when they happen a lot in the game, it's really idiotic! Repetitive Deaths are often fakes as well. They just love to screw you over, don't they? I'm looking at you, Final Fantasy series.
2. Overblown Reactions really tick me off. Some characters have spaz attacks over the smallest things! They just go overboard for really no good reason! I know what you're thinking. Tidus from FFX, yeah? Well, no. I have a better example. MIKURU ASAHINA from Haruhi Suzumiya, whether it be the show, the manga, or the visual novels. She even jokes about her spaz attacks, and her big moment comes in the movie and its visual novel, when she literally bursts her dam when she sees Kyon's okay!... Don't you wish your date could be perfect?...What's with the ugly stares? I'm asking a perfectly good question. Moving on, number one...

I agree with all of these except for two concerning Quick Time Events and underwater levels. The knife fight with Krauser was one of my favorite parts of RE4, and I'm also looking at this from a logical perspective. If IRL I were Leon and had to rescue the president's daughter from a parasite-infested priest and his various mutant followers, I wouldn't get any chance to rest, so I don't see why I should have to during a cutscene. I do think, however, that the QTEs could have been incorporated into the plot better, something like the God of War series. The whole point of underwater levels is to hamper a character's movement, since that's what happens IRL, and I don't understand the issue you have with Sonic drowning (no one said video games couldn't be realistic even when otherwise unrealistic). The whole Water Temple thing has been blown way out of proportion; it's not that hard, especially in OoT3D. The only issue I have is with the control scheme (which I think is the real cliche when it comes to underwater levels) in 3D games: pressing up to go down and pressing down to go up.

Boozooka said:
Yoshiwalker said:
Boozooka said:

Oho I c wut u did thar

but uhhh

inb4move

Wha?
This needs to be moved from General Discussion.

Really, this in no way directly related to the forum itself.

After four hours and countless technical issues...Here's a biggie. I GIVE YOU THE TOP FIFTY MUSIC TRACKS! This is my opinion. And the limit is two per franchise. I am also using a different link system, so if it doesn't work, you at least have the video ID. Also, it's okay if I haven't played the game. Lastly, I am NOT including remixes unless the track appears later in the series, like Bloody Tears (first appeared in Castlevania II, and has been in almost every Castlevania since) and Beat The Angel (First appeared in Tales of Symphonia and returns in Tales of Symphonia 2, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, and Tales of Graces.) With that out of the way, let's get started.

http://youtu.be/VIop055eJhU

U.N. Owen Was Her? (Flandre's Theme) From Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (PC, Freeware)

The Touhou series is made up of PC bullet hell games usually first released at Comiket, then released in stores a bit later. They also have a few fighters in the mix. The Americans download it as freeware. This is a PC game, so cut it some slack. Still, how unique can this track get? I mean, it's catchy, and it has a great transition.

http://youtu.be/cg2MYCp7Sbc

A Savior's Forthcoming From Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)

Ah, the sounds of an incoming triumphant victory. Your opponent? Bacteria. Your mission? SAVE THE PATIENT'S LIFE. You have ten minutes. Good luck. Clock starts now.

http://youtu.be/3IWW6iOnJ90

Four Part Plan (Final Boss Battle) From Portal 2 (Many)

In Portal, you aren't saving the world or anything. It's you vs. a machine wanting you dead. Portal 2 is about the same, but we get this awesome techno music.

http://youtu.be/pHHnIT9OaKE

TROMBE! From Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 (PS2)

How epic can this track get? I mean, such an opening! But it's low on the list cuz the game's extremely hard to find outside of Japan.

http://youtu.be/oDNYfKVvoWI

Beat The Angel From Tales Of Symphonia (GCN, PS2) (Tales Of Graces On The PS3 Remix)

In Symphonia, Beat The Angel plays when you fight Remiel, Kratos, and Zelos. In Graces, it plays when Richard has his Zelos costume on. Ah yes, listening to that choir gives you a feel of your task...

http://youtu.be/aa0mfu5wZdw

Imbroglio From Shadow Hearts (PS2)

Must I say anymore? Every time a bell rings, IMBROGLIO CUTS YOUR F**KING HEAD OFF. And it really gives you a clue on this guy's strength. I've played Shadow Hearts, and I beat him on my first try. But it was close.

http://youtu.be/Slt4tnCzh6o

Legendary Pokemon From Pokemon Black And White (DS)

Doko kara kita no? Ah, Tokyo! Tanushinderu America? Hmm...Oh crap! Anyway...Generation Five got almost everything right. Especially the music. I really love that tempo change when it seems to die down.

http://youtu.be/lIuvjG3Egjo

Final Bowser Battle From Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

In my opinion, this is the best 3D game in the Mario series. It's a fair challenge, the graphics are good, the story's pretty epic, and the music is great, especially this one.

http://youtu.be/ph6n5aEr4ok

Difficult Battle From Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

I love Valkyria. The music is both daunting and epic, the gameplay is extremely addicting and rewarding, and the plot is fantastic. Also, the watercolor graphics are impeccable. I really wish I could put this up higher. But there's so many good choices...

http://youtu.be/eOWf_T0jdgQ

Robo's Theme From Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS)

Oh yeah! How awesome can that opening get? It gives you a triumphant feel. Something I haven't observed until now, Robo's the only party member who isn't at least part-human.

http://youtu.be/gvLK8777kGA

Solaris Phase Two From Sonic 2006 (360, PS3)

This is, without a doubt, one of THE most disappointing games in the history of the world. But it has some refining factors. The graphics are great, and the music is just plain awesome. Like this instrumental of the Sonic theme His World.

http://youtu.be/m4X_5k3ysdY

Antenna Cradle From Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Oh yeah! What an opening. Goldeneye on N64 rocks, Wii is pretty good. Along with the next one, Transformers: Rise of the Fallen, and Batman: Arkham Asylum, this is one of the few movie games I can think of that were halfway decent. Trevelyan really wants to "toy" with you. (YAY HINTS!)

http://youtu.be/7JFknk-446Q

The Evil Emperor Zurg From Toy Story Two (PS1)

This game for the PS1 was surprisingly quite good. Ah, such a dark theme, but still awesome. It's a bit low because Zurg is kinda too easy.

http://youtu.be/9_HRYcdX9dY

Tabuu Battle From Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

Excellent music. Now, here's some stuff I once noticed. How did Sonic ever get into Subspace? Anyway, this final showdown is just awesome.

http://youtu.be/yM3hlfozBio

White Monkey Face Off From Ape Escape 3 (PS2)

I know little to none about this game, except that it is an RPG. However, with a track this good, I think it needs to be more acknowledged. Sadly, this is probably your only great music. I wish every other in the game could be this good.

http://youtu.be/HfIHcAOKBqY

Close Encounter From Project Sylpheed (360)

I didn't know about this game until a week ago. Project Sylpheed is a decent space shooter on the 360 mostly known for addicting gameplay. But this track owns. I would have picked Return to the Skies from the same game for this spot, but couldn't find a link. Speaking of Skies...

http://youtu.be/w8DCQev6ll4

Final Boss From Skies Of Arcadia (Sega Dreamcast, GCN)

This game might be a Grandia ripoff, but it's a decent Grandia ripoff! The music is good, the graphics rocked for its time (It originally came out in 2000), the story is awesome, and the characters and gameplay are good.

http://youtu.be/QIQr5W4AGcI

Bloody Tears From EVERY SINGLE CASTLEVANIA GAME (Remix From Castlevania Judgement On Wii)

Konami loves inserting classic music tracks in their games. Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2 is one. In Judgement, it plays if Carmilla is Player Two.

http://youtu.be/BwpLSiplyYc

Zero Two From Kirby And The Crystal Shards (N64)

Why did I put this so low? Well, it's because of the requirements to fight him. They are unbelieveable. But this track is still pretty good.

http://youtu.be/kNFVJQO66Qk

Darkness Of The Unknown From Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)

Okay, believe it or not, I didn't find this music that much. It seems like it would more suit a character's DEATH than a last battle. However, it's very daunting, and the fight with Xemnas is symbolic.

http://youtu.be/OVYMdKVdF38

Global Warming Age From Sim City Creator (DS)

This song lodged in my head very quickly. Great song, not so great game. (I mean, SCCDS is okay...but not great.)

http://youtu.be/WgnstDFGUZs

Altar Of Skorne From Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Xbox)

Two words. FAST. ORGAN.

http://youtu.be/d73OZ1D8E-c

Solitary From Daikatana (N64)

My God does this game suck. Famed programmer John Romero really did make you his b****, didn't he? Time magazine said his reputation is PERMANENTLY ruined, because this overhyped game sucked so hard! OUCH! But shockingly, the music's quarterway decent. Like Solitary.

http://youtu.be/hP5k0rZ1ZbE

Main Theme From South Park (N64, PC, PS1)

Ah, the main theme. How awesome. This game was SUPPOSED to come out on Game Boy. How pathetic. The game's good. How awesome. South Park Rally sucks. How pathetic.

http://youtu.be/a6UhVn9XTIk

Mutated Emperor Ing From Metriod Prime 2 (GCN)

This is the battle theme of battle themes when it comes to Metroid Prime games. It just leaves me at a loss for words.

http://youtu.be/WShknpNpHbY

Betrayal From Silent Hill 2 (PS2)

This is an eerie theme from Silent Hill 2, which I JUST got. It's the theme of Pyramid Head, a species of monsters that torture and execute all that moves. Ouch.

http://youtu.be/XfgZOTuu6J0

Rusty Bucket Bay From Banjo-Kazooie (N64)

This level really pissed me off. It's visually impressive, but it's SO ANNOYING!

http://youtu.be/RIt39Ziu0yA

Jin Kazama Stage From Tekken 3 (Arcade, PS1, PS2)

Pretty much self-explanatory. It's a great rock song. Now, I barely know anything about Tekken, so I can't say if it fits or not. All I currently know is it reminds me of Street Fighter.

http://youtu.be/tICKoZ18zHk

Dread Of The Grave (Red's Theme) From Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (PC)

Ah yeah, that electric guitar absolutely never gets old. And look at his pose. OBJECTION!!! Wait, here is something I just noticed. Since when do anime characters have NOSES!?

http://youtu.be/ZcNcUHh3VAg

Cornered From Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)

Speaking of Objection, this game is actually NOT a ripoff of Phoenix Wright. It is the most recent in the series. And it remixes some music well, like Cornered.

http://youtu.be/9yb7RfwXhxs

Rikishi No Tenkan Ten From Suzumiya Haruhi No Shoushi tsu (PC)

That choir is extremely haunting. The opening can really send a huge chill down your spine. By the way, I was forced to put a space in the last word because it would be taken as a swear word by the forum's processor.

http://youtu.be/uBWWumC4XBc

We Are Finally Cowboys Golden Brown Mix From No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Wii)

Ah yes, Henry. But hey, something I noticed, shouldn't something like a bagpipe be in the track? I mean, he's Irish...also, I actually prefer this over the original.

http://youtu.be/XZpQ4i9c82A

Mute City From F-Zero X (N64)

Come on, you knew this had to be on here somewhere. It's one of the catchiest tracks ever. And it's a classic!

http://youtu.be/Z6E7iAm68Ok

Primal Dialga Battle From Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 (DS)

If I still had the recording, I would show you my fantastic battle with Primal Dialga in Explorers of Darkness. Anyway, this is a catchy yet sad tune, because of what'll happen AFTER you beat him.

http://youtu.be/wwH1hPMyVZU

Fury Sparks (Rival Battle) From Tales Of Vesperia (PS3)

DIE FLYNN DIE!!!

http://youtu.be/SF9ZLNxHaBY

Green Hill Zone Act 1 From Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis)

(No description available, because if you haven't heard this, I really pity you.)

http://youtu.be/ffFyxC-s2Qg

Mind's Eye From Tempest 2000 (Atari Jaguar)

Because of how complicated the Jaguar's software was, not too many good games were made. I can think of two, Doom and Tempest 2000. Tempest 2000 had music so awesome that the soundtrack, which is usually Japan-only, was released in the US. On the other hand, Doom on the Jag was the closest I've seen them get to the PC version. The only thing ruining it? NO MUSIC! So put some Slayer on and you're all set.

http://youtu.be/3vNjzrkPMUw

Rainbow Road From F-Zero X (N64)

Based off Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road, they really amp up the music to this track. Hey, it's F-Zero.

http://youtu.be/86IxmklUgEM

General Tor From Iji (Freeware)

Iji is a game I can compare to Super Metroid gameplay-wise. Earth is a wasteland after alien attacks, and you control a lady sent to convince their general to call off an attack with apocalyptic results. But the general, Tor, isn't in the mood...

http://youtu.be/ggUmboz_kiE

Silver Will From Legend Of Heroes VI: Sora No Kiseki The 2nd (PSP)

That violin is simply beautiful. And wouldn't you know that I believe this is the main battle music?

http://youtu.be/9THf5QlXuyo

Giant Baby Bowser Battle From Yoshi's Island (SNES, GBA)

Holy s**t. This is, by far, the biggest boss ever in a Mario game. It's totally deserving of this track. BTW, I consider Mario and Yoshi different series.

http://youtu.be/xpaJulksCik

Final Lavos Battle From Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS)

This pretty much speaks for itself. The way Lavos screams at the opening is absolutely epic.

http://youtu.be/9_LXeDg3_TM

Necromancer Battle From Castle Crashers (Freeware)

Castle Crashers is a fun game. All you do is destroy everything in sight. And if you can get four players...

http://youtu.be/EpSPnhAw--E

Cake Or Death From Henry Hatsworth And The Puzzling Adventure (DS)

Henry Hatsworth is a puzzle-platformer by EA. It has some pretty addicting gameplay and great music.

http://youtu.be/Y1x_udEq5YM

Roar Of The Departed Souls From Lost Odyssey (360)

Lost Odyssey I'd say is the longest RPG I have EVER played. It's loads of fun tracking everything down. And just listen to the music...

http://youtu.be/128rfuJczCs

Wind God Girl From Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Freeware)

Aya's theme just rocks. In between Touhou 10 and 11, they made this fighter game. It's quite good. By the way, this is actually a remix that I like better than the original. The original comes from Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria Of Flower View.

http://youtu.be/JbXVNKtmWnc

Dancing Mad From Final Fantasy VI (SNES, GBA)

I mustn't say anything. This song is...

*dons sunglasses*

...Self-explanatory.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

http://youtu.be/iJ3lPFMCKHo

U.B. Battle From Parasite Eve (PS1)

This fight left me speechless. The chorus especially, both daunting and epic.

http://youtu.be/v66p1JS2QXs

Final Boss Phase 2 From Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)

Scalpel, antibiotic gel, scalpel again...(shell opens)...now get me a Wii Remote and Nunchuk, it's time for MASS DESTRUCTION!

http://youtu.be/MR6PYrjEzcQ

Worldend Dominator From Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (PC)

The chimes, the flute, the piano, GOD CAN THIS TRACK GET ANY BETTER!?That is what makes it so memorable. That's why I've chosen it as number 1.

Okay, guys, listen up. I have another list approaching. Top Fifteen Characters I Hate. It will probably have some severe spoilers, so if you don't want them, you shouldn't read it when it comes out tomorrow.

Okay, this one was pretty easy. Top Ten BEST TRAINER CLASSES In Pokemon Gen. V. I'm going by the field ones, so ones like Champ and Rival that you fight at certain parts of the game aren't included.

10. Rich Boy
Clothing: Kinda...dressed sort of like a guy who's about to get married without the tie. Jacket is silver.
Battle: Really any Pokemon. Uses full restores. Gives up a large prize.

9. Waitress
Clothing: Uh...waitress clothing. It looks cute, though.
Battle: Really any Pokemon. Nothing special.

8. Ace Trainer
Clothing: Dressed in full-sleeve clothing. Always have unnaturally colored hair.
Battle: Very confident. Use any strong Pokemon. Nothing too special.

7. Nurse
Clothing: ...Must I explain?
Battle: Usually use Audino. They'll heal your Pokemon after battle. Talk to them anytime afterwards and they'll do that. Some give out full restores or max revives.

6. Pkmn Ranger
Clothing: Kinda dressed like a mix between a cowboy/cowgirl and a park ranger.
Battle: Usually use nature-related Pokemon, like Grass or Water. Often give out berries afterwards.

5. Lady
Clothing: ...Just use your imagination.
Battle: Same as Rich Boy.

4. Swimmer
Clothing: Guys wear swim trunks (speedos in the Japanese version), Girls have bikinis
Battle: VERY FREQUENT. Use Water-types.

3. Black Belt
Clothing: Dressed like a karate master.
Battle: Confident. Use Fighting or Rock.

2. Fisherman
Clothing: Dressed as a fisherman.
Battle: Often bored. Use Water types. Every game has at least one that use six Magikarp.

1. Maid
Clothing: ...Must I describe? It's very cute. (Rage at me all you want. It's my opinion.)
Battle: Low self-esteem. Any type of Pokemon.

Boozooka said:
After four hours and countless technical issues...Here's a biggie. I GIVE YOU THE TOP FIFTY MUSIC TRACKS! This is my opinion. And the limit is two per franchise. I am also using a different link system, so if it doesn't work, you at least have the video ID. Also, it's okay if I haven't played the game. Lastly, I am NOT including remixes unless the track appears later in the series, like Bloody Tears (first appeared in Castlevania II, and has been in almost every Castlevania since) and Beat The Angel (First appeared in Tales of Symphonia and returns in Tales of Symphonia 2, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, and Tales of Graces.) With that out of the way, let's get started.

U.N. Owen Was Her? (Flandre's Theme) From Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (PC, Freeware)

The Touhou series is made up of PC bullet hell games usually first released at Comiket, then released in stores a bit later. They also have a few fighters in the mix. The Americans download it as freeware. This is a PC game, so cut it some slack. Still, how unique can this track get? I mean, it's catchy, and it has a great transition.

http://youtu.be/cg2MYCp7Sbc

A Savior's Forthcoming From Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)

Ah, the sounds of an incoming triumphant victory. Your opponent? Bacteria. Your mission? SAVE THE PATIENT'S LIFE. You have ten minutes. Good luck. Clock starts now.

http://youtu.be/3IWW6iOnJ90

Four Part Plan (Final Boss Battle) From Portal 2 (Many)

In Portal, you aren't saving the world or anything. It's you vs. a machine wanting you dead. Portal 2 is about the same, but we get this awesome techno music.

http://youtu.be/pHHnIT9OaKE

TROMBE! From Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 (PS2)

How epic can this track get? I mean, such an opening! But it's low on the list cuz the game's extremely hard to find outside of Japan.

http://youtu.be/oDNYfKVvoWI

Beat The Angel From Tales Of Symphonia (GCN, PS2) (Tales Of Graces On The PS3 Remix)

In Symphonia, Beat The Angel plays when you fight Remiel, Kratos, and Zelos. In Graces, it plays when Richard has his Zelos costume on. Ah yes, listening to that choir gives you a feel of your task...

http://youtu.be/aa0mfu5wZdw

Imbroglio From Shadow Hearts (PS2)

Must I say anymore? Every time a bell rings, IMBROGLIO CUTS YOUR F**KING HEAD OFF. And it really gives you a clue on this guy's strength. I've played Shadow Hearts, and I beat him on my first try. But it was close.

http://youtu.be/Slt4tnCzh6o

Legendary Pokemon From Pokemon Black And White (DS)

Doko kara kita no? Ah, Tokyo! Tanushinderu America? Hmm...Oh crap! Anyway...Generation Five got almost everything right. Especially the music. I really love that tempo change when it seems to die down.

http://youtu.be/lIuvjG3Egjo

Final Bowser Battle From Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

In my opinion, this is the best 3D game in the Mario series. It's a fair challenge, the graphics are good, the story's pretty epic, and the music is great, especially this one.

http://youtu.be/ph6n5aEr4ok

Difficult Battle From Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

I love Valkyria. The music is both daunting and epic, the gameplay is extremely addicting and rewarding, and the plot is fantastic. Also, the watercolor graphics are impeccable. I really wish I could put this up higher. But there's so many good choices...

http://youtu.be/eOWf_T0jdgQ

Robo's Theme From Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS)

Oh yeah! How awesome can that opening get? It gives you a triumphant feel. Something I haven't observed until now, Robo's the only party member who isn't at least part-human.

http://youtu.be/gvLK8777kGA

Solaris Phase Two From Sonic 2006 (360, PS3)

This is, without a doubt, one of THE most disappointing games in the history of the world. But it has some refining factors. The graphics are great, and the music is just plain awesome. Like this instrumental of the Sonic theme His World.

http://youtu.be/m4X_5k3ysdY

Antenna Cradle From Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Oh yeah! What an opening. Goldeneye on N64 rocks, Wii is pretty good. Along with the next one, Transformers: Rise of the Fallen, and Batman: Arkham Asylum, this is one of the few movie games I can think of that were halfway decent. Trevelyan really wants to "toy" with you. (YAY HINTS!)

http://youtu.be/7JFknk-446Q

The Evil Emperor Zurg From Toy Story Two (PS1)

This game for the PS1 was surprisingly quite good. Ah, such a dark theme, but still awesome. It's a bit low because Zurg is kinda too easy.

http://youtu.be/9_HRYcdX9dY

Tabuu Battle From Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

Excellent music. Now, here's some stuff I once noticed. How did Sonic ever get into Subspace? Anyway, this final showdown is just awesome.

http://youtu.be/yM3hlfozBio

White Monkey Face Off From Ape Escape 3 (PS2)

I know little to none about this game, except that it is an RPG. However, with a track this good, I think it needs to be more acknowledged. Sadly, this is probably your only great music. I wish every other in the game could be this good.

http://youtu.be/HfIHcAOKBqY

Close Encounter From Project Sylpheed (360)

I didn't know about this game until a week ago. Project Sylpheed is a decent space shooter on the 360 mostly known for addicting gameplay. But this track owns. I would have picked Return to the Skies from the same game for this spot, but couldn't find a link. Speaking of Skies...

http://youtu.be/w8DCQev6ll4

Final Boss From Skies Of Arcadia (Sega Dreamcast, GCN)

This game might be a Grandia ripoff, but it's a decent Grandia ripoff! The music is good, the graphics rocked for its time (It originally came out in 2000), the story is awesome, and the characters and gameplay are good.

http://youtu.be/QIQr5W4AGcI

Bloody Tears From EVERY SINGLE CASTLEVANIA GAME (Remix From Castlevania Judgement On Wii)

Konami loves inserting classic music tracks in their games. Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2 is one. In Judgement, it plays if Carmilla is Player Two.

http://youtu.be/BwpLSiplyYc

Zero Two From Kirby And The Crystal Shards (N64)

Why did I put this so low? Well, it's because of the requirements to fight him. They are unbelieveable. But this track is still pretty good.

http://youtu.be/kNFVJQO66Qk

Darkness Of The Unknown From Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)

Okay, believe it or not, I didn't find this music that much. It seems like it would more suit a character's DEATH than a last battle. However, it's very daunting, and the fight with Xemnas is symbolic.

http://youtu.be/OVYMdKVdF38

Global Warming Age From Sim City Creator (DS)

This song lodged in my head very quickly. Great song, not so great game. (I mean, SCCDS is okay...but not great.)

http://youtu.be/WgnstDFGUZs

Altar Of Skorne From Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Xbox)

Two words. FAST. ORGAN.

http://youtu.be/d73OZ1D8E-c

Solitary From Daikatana (N64)

My God does this game suck. Famed programmer John Romero really did make you his b****, didn't he? Time magazine said his reputation is PERMANENTLY ruined, because this overhyped game sucked so hard! OUCH! But shockingly, the music's quarterway decent. Like Solitary.

http://youtu.be/hP5k0rZ1ZbE

Main Theme From South Park (N64, PC, PS1)

Ah, the main theme. How awesome. This game was SUPPOSED to come out on Game Boy. How pathetic. The game's good. How awesome. South Park Rally sucks. How pathetic.

http://youtu.be/a6UhVn9XTIk

Mutated Emperor Ing From Metriod Prime 2 (GCN)

This is the battle theme of battle themes when it comes to Metroid Prime games. It just leaves me at a loss for words.

http://youtu.be/WShknpNpHbY

Betrayal From Silent Hill 2 (PS2)

This is an eerie theme from Silent Hill 2, which I JUST got. It's the theme of Pyramid Head, a species of monsters that torture and execute all that moves. Ouch.

http://youtu.be/XfgZOTuu6J0

Rusty Bucket Bay From Banjo-Kazooie (N64)

This level really pissed me off. It's visually impressive, but it's SO ANNOYING!

http://youtu.be/RIt39Ziu0yA

Jin Kazama Stage From Tekken 3 (Arcade, PS1, PS2)

Pretty much self-explanatory. It's a great rock song. Now, I barely know anything about Tekken, so I can't say if it fits or not. All I currently know is it reminds me of Street Fighter.

http://youtu.be/tICKoZ18zHk

Dread Of The Grave (Red's Theme) From Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (PC)

Ah yeah, that electric guitar absolutely never gets old. And look at his pose. OBJECTION!!! Wait, here is something I just noticed. Since when do anime characters have NOSES!?

http://youtu.be/ZcNcUHh3VAg

Cornered From Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)

Speaking of Objection, this game is actually NOT a ripoff of Phoenix Wright. It is the most recent in the series. And it remixes some music well, like Cornered.

http://youtu.be/9yb7RfwXhxs

Rikishi No Tenkan Ten From Suzumiya Haruhi No Shoushi tsu (PC)

That choir is extremely haunting. The opening can really send a huge chill down your spine. By the way, I was forced to put a space in the last word because it would be taken as a swear word by the forum's processor.

http://youtu.be/uBWWumC4XBc

We Are Finally Cowboys Golden Brown Mix From No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Wii)

Ah yes, Henry. But hey, something I noticed, shouldn't something like a bagpipe be in the track? I mean, he's Irish...also, I actually prefer this over the original.

http://youtu.be/XZpQ4i9c82A

Mute City From F-Zero X (N64)

Come on, you knew this had to be on here somewhere. It's one of the catchiest tracks ever. And it's a classic!

http://youtu.be/Z6E7iAm68Ok

Primal Dialga Battle From Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 (DS)

If I still had the recording, I would show you my fantastic battle with Primal Dialga in Explorers of Darkness. Anyway, this is a catchy yet sad tune, because of what'll happen AFTER you beat him.

http://youtu.be/wwH1hPMyVZU

Fury Sparks (Rival Battle) From Tales Of Vesperia (PS3)

DIE FLYNN DIE!!!

http://youtu.be/SF9ZLNxHaBY

Green Hill Zone Act 1 From Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis)

(No description available, because if you haven't heard this, I really pity you.)

http://youtu.be/ffFyxC-s2Qg

Mind's Eye From Tempest 2000 (Atari Jaguar)

Because of how complicated the Jaguar's software was, not too many good games were made. I can think of two, Doom and Tempest 2000. Tempest 2000 had music so awesome that the soundtrack, which is usually Japan-only, was released in the US. On the other hand, Doom on the Jag was the closest I've seen them get to the PC version. The only thing ruining it? NO MUSIC! So put some Slayer on and you're all set.

http://youtu.be/3vNjzrkPMUw

Rainbow Road From F-Zero X (N64)

Based off Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road, they really amp up the music to this track. Hey, it's F-Zero.

http://youtu.be/86IxmklUgEM

General Tor From Iji (Freeware)

Iji is a game I can compare to Super Metroid gameplay-wise. Earth is a wasteland after alien attacks, and you control a lady sent to convince their general to call off an attack with apocalyptic results. But the general, Tor, isn't in the mood...

http://youtu.be/ggUmboz_kiE

Silver Will From Legend Of Heroes VI: Sora No Kiseki The 2nd (PSP)

That violin is simply beautiful. And wouldn't you know that I believe this is the main battle music?

http://youtu.be/9THf5QlXuyo

Giant Baby Bowser Battle From Yoshi's Island (SNES, GBA)

Holy s**t. This is, by far, the biggest boss ever in a Mario game. It's totally deserving of this track. BTW, I consider Mario and Yoshi different series.

http://youtu.be/xpaJulksCik

Final Lavos Battle From Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS)

This pretty much speaks for itself. The way Lavos screams at the opening is absolutely epic.

http://youtu.be/9_LXeDg3_TM

Necromancer Battle From Castle Crashers (Freeware)

Castle Crashers is a fun game. All you do is destroy everything in sight. And if you can get four players...

http://youtu.be/EpSPnhAw--E

Cake Or Death From Henry Hatsworth And The Puzzling Adventure (DS)

Henry Hatsworth is a puzzle-platformer by EA. It has some pretty addicting gameplay and great music.

http://youtu.be/Y1x_udEq5YM

Roar Of The Departed Souls From Lost Odyssey (360)

Lost Odyssey I'd say is the longest RPG I have EVER played. It's loads of fun tracking everything down. And just listen to the music...

Wind God Girl From Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Freeware)

Aya's theme just rocks. In between Touhou 10 and 11, they made this fighter game. It's quite good. By the way, this is actually a remix that I like better than the original. The original comes from Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria Of Flower View.

http://youtu.be/JbXVNKtmWnc

Dancing Mad From Final Fantasy VI (SNES, GBA)

I mustn't say anything. This song is...

*dons sunglasses*

...Self-explanatory.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

http://youtu.be/iJ3lPFMCKHo

U.B. Battle From Parasite Eve (PS1)

This fight left me speechless. The chorus especially, both daunting and epic.

http://youtu.be/v66p1JS2QXs

Final Boss Phase 2 From Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)

Scalpel, antibiotic gel, scalpel again...(shell opens)...now get me a Wii Remote and Nunchuk, it's time for MASS DESTRUCTION!

Worldend Dominator From Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (PC)

The chimes, the flute, the piano, GOD CAN THIS TRACK GET ANY BETTER!?That is what makes it so memorable. That's why I've chosen it as number 1.

Okay, guys, listen up. I have another list approaching. Top Fifteen Characters I Hate. It will probably have some severe spoilers, so if you don't want them, you shouldn't read it when it comes out tomorrow.
*searches for Gusty Garden Galaxy theme*
*Gusty Garden Galaxy doesn't appear on list*
. . .
RAEG.

I did a couple of reviews on different forums. I'll post em here i guess. theyre about a year old so excuse the mistakes.
It was more of me trying to put together a reviewing team. Didnt work out too well but Theres a couple there.
http://www.beaniekids.com/bkforum/index.php/topic,97070.0.html

"PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure" For Nintendo Wii
PokePark Wii is not a very appealing looking game from the cover, but when you get into the game, you find much variety in how you can play. With 12 Hours of gameplay, nice story and descructive battles, PokePark is a great Game. The Game follows You; Pikachu, with your 3 friends; Chikorita, Piplup, Charmander. You are playing around when Mew sends you to the PokePark! Mew asks you in a Dream to collect 14 Prism Pieces; to make the Sky Prism, which broke up because Friendship is dying. You learn how to play from Chatot then go through the PokePark, playing mini-games, befriending Pokemon and finding your friends. With 9 Zones; Meadow, Beach, Iceberg, Cavern, Lava, Haunted, Granite, Flower Zones, Sky Pavilion and the Meeting Place. Each area has their own unique Attractions (Mini-games), except for the Sky Pavalion and Meeting Place. There are 14 Attractions in all, and each are run by different Pokemon that give you their Prism Piece once beaten. The More Pokemon befriend, the more you can use them in Attractions. To befriend Pokemon, you must either, Play Chase, Play Hide-and-Seek, Battle them or Play Obstacle Hop. During Battle, Pikachu can either, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail or Dash into them. In Chase, you must Dash into them, but they will be running away. Sometimes they leave hazards like Fire or Poison behind so it's harder for you to hit them. Once beaten, you will have the chance to earn all the Bonus berries from Attractions then be able to use a Special Pokemon for that special Attraction. You can also battle or chase a Friend a second time, to become great friends. There are plenty of Pokemon, varying from Gen. I - IV to use in Mini-games. Some Pokemon are great for Mini-games, e.g. Blaziken, Lucario & Infernape. The game takes a nice and needed break from an RPG and introduces a new style to Pokemon. It would be great if they made a sequel to this well-developed spin-off. (EDIT: Did I predict the future or what?)

"New Super Mario Bros. Wii" For Wii
Ever wanted to play the classics, but not having the NES? Well NSMBWii is the next best thing. The game features great 4-Player Co-Op, Improved Levels, the Return of the Koopalings and More! The Game starts out with a short cutscene, showing Princess Peach's Birthday. Mario, Luigi, Peach and the 2 Toads talk amongst themselves when a Cake comes up next to them... Suddenly, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings come out and grab the Cake, throwing it onto Peach to trap her and run off onto their Airship. The Mario Bros. and the Toads chase after them while Toad launches the Penguin and Propeller Suits into the Mushroom World. After this, you start out on your basic First level, with Goomba's and Koopas and the occasional secret. There are 8 Worlds and a Secret One, for the people who completed the Game without the New Super Guide. Each world has plenty of levels and a Enemy Battle where, if you bump into an enemy on the Level Select, you must defeat it and it's friends. At the Midpoint and End of each World, there is a Koopaling to fight. Even though it's called 'New' it doesn't exactly have much difference with the DS version, except being on the Wii and introducing more stuff. For me, it wasn't very hard, even though it was supposed to be. I didn't have too much fun with the game, for it was pretty much a Wii version of the DS one. Even though they brought back many Classic enemies and bosses, while introducing New Power-Ups and more, it didn't appeal to me. I expected a much harder game for a 1-Player, but the only way I would consider it better than the DS Version, is if I played 4-Player which is not a very easy thing to do for you would have to gather up 3 other people and if you're like me where your friends are more "Call of Duty" and "Halo" and if your family is not interested, it's like trying to get Money off a Hobo. I do like the game, but the only Improved part is the Multiplayer. It gives you almost 24 Hours worth of gameplay and another 12 if you're after all the Star Coins. I'd highly recommend it to others because they might be able to get a kick out of it. (EDIT: Excuse me being negative towards it. I got 100% on it and it was actually very satisfying)

"Sonic Colours" For Wii
Sonic's back in another adventure, but this time, It's in a Space Amusement Park! even though in the past, All the Sonic games had a horrible gimmick [Werehog, Excalibur, etc.], Sonic Colours takes the Daytime Levels from Sonic Unleashed and turns it into an amazing game! With 6 Planets, each with 6 Acts and a Boss [Excluding the Final Area] the game has much to offer, but even though it seems big, it's actually short. The Levels are fast-paced and exciting like the old Sonic but with that, the game is short BECAUSE of the fast Levels. I beat it in about 4 Hours and If your a completist, you might have a bit more trying to get all the Red Rings and S Ranks. It has a 2 Player feature where you can collect Chaos Emeralds but you get nothing out of it. A Great Game, but very Short, If you're a Sonic fan, I recommend to pick it up, Hiring it out might be wiser than buying it though. (EDIT: I don't like going for hidden red rings. I didnt really like the areas either)

'Pokemon White' For Nintendo DS
Pokemon White and Black are the latest installments of the Pokemon series, and are the most beatiful with graphics. They're so good, you feel like it's almost 3D! The game Starts with you choosing one of the starting Pokemon, Snivy, Oshawott or Tepig. Every Pokemon has a type, weakness and resistance. You are on a journey to Collect 8 Gym Badges from 8 Gym Leaders in Pokemon Battles while a Gang called Team Plasma tries to talk and force everyone into living in harmony with Pokemon, instead of them being our friends and Battling for us in round Pokeballs. They are like the Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic of the Region. Speaking of Region, this one is called Unova, a whole new area with only the New Generation V Pokemon. You and your friends, Cheren & Belle often cross paths during the game, which in turn starts a Pokemon Battle. The Battle System is the same Turn-Based Battle, But with Moving Animations this time. To get Pokemon, You catch them by weakening them and throwing a Pokeball. The Limit you can carry is 6, but you can put them in boxes and switch anytime your in a Pokemon Center. A Pokemon Center is a place to heal your Pokemon and to buy Items like Potions to heal them in any situation. You also have a Rival called N, who talks of becoming a Pokemon Master... [SPOILERS] But it turns out he is working with Team Plasma so he can get Zekrom/Reshiram, the Legendaries of the Game, To make everyone live with the Pokemon. [SPOILERS END] After Defeating all 8 Gyms, you go up against teh ferocious Elite 4 who are extremely strong, then you finally go up against the Champion! In The End the game turned out Great, I can't read Japanese but it's simple enough for me to understand. I recommend picking it up in March when it comes out for Older gamers, and Newer gamers to the series alike!

'Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution European Version' For Nintendo Wii
This game is a very rare game to find now-a-days, even when I found it, it was the last one left in the store. This is the only Australian Version of the series, while the Other 2 are avaliable in America. In this game, you follow the Story of Naruto, starting with a few Training Missions then going from the Chunin Exams to Finding the 5th Hokage: Tsunade. You start off with about, 6 Characters to play as in regular Battle Mode and after finishing Mission Mode, you can start unlocking others. Every character has there unique fighting styles and Special Jutsu's (Special Moves). The Weak Attack is your most common version of physcial Attack while Strong Attack used Kunai & Shuriken as weapons, and for some characters, more physical Attacks. Some characters can also have a wide range of Jutsu, for instance, When Naruto reachs below 30% Health, he can use Rasengan; an extremely powerful move or hold down while using a Special Jutsu to turn him into Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. Another example is Kakashi Hatake or Sasuke using the Sharingan, which makes their Jutsu different then without the Sharingan. Kakashi also has a Special Move which counters a Special Move and copies it, which can be extremely helpful to turn battles around. There are some Mini-games involving the Wii remotes Pointer or shaking abilities and during Special Jutsu's you can perform different things with the Wii remote to make your Jutsu less boring, but will only work with Wii Remote or Nunchuk. Every Character gains Chakra while battling, which is used for Substitution Jutsu's that counter others or Special Jutsu's to hit others. In end, the Game is great, much better when playing 4-Player with your friends while they use their favourite characters. (EDIT: Yes, The other 2 are out in PAL but their hard to find, so I didnt think they were released.)

'Mario Sports Mix' for Wii
In this game you start with a couple of Mario characters and the option of 4 Sports. There are 3 Cups, Mushroom, Banana and Star. The Sports are Dodgeball, Basketball, Volleyball and Hockey. You can play 2-3 Player Co-Op Tournament or play 2 on 2 Versus. There are a variety of levels to choose from each with its own gimmick. As you play as certain characters, you'll unlock special costumes like Different Yoshi Colors. You'll also unlock secret levels and scret characters, the only downside is that you have to unlock each character for each sport, which is a chore but gives you a feeling of accomplishment. There are Final Fantasy characters to unlock, Moogle, Cactuar, White Mage, Ninja & Black Mage plus teh DragonQuest Character, Slime. Slime, Yoshi, Toad, Peach, Daisy, White Mage, Black Mage & Ninja all have a secret costume. Slime has 2, Yoshi and Toad have 3, while the other 5 have only 1. After getting a Trophy, you can then go alternate routes in that Cup, unlocking Costumes, Characters and even Levels. There's always a Right and Left Path depending on which side of the board your on and theres alot of places to go (e.g, Flower Cup's alternate Routes make the Size of the Tournament Grid look Small!) In Alternate Routes, you play different Missions instead of matches and the character you unlock is pretty much Random. The Game is great for 2-4 player and the 1-Player mode is good as well, unlocking characters is pretty much the only problem but thats your loss if your too lazy.
That would be all of them. Put em in a Spoiler tag so it doesnt clog up the place

Boozooka said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

...Creep.

Hm? What Death Star?

You totally did not rip off the Top Ten Annoying things in video games video on Youtube. Totally not.

I'm taking a break for some time. The Death Star thing, I just HAD to use. Also, how I got the "4 out of 5 movie games suck" was, well, I took 120 random movie games and looked at their scores on a video game site, usually IGN. 94 had scores under six and a half.

I decided to do a Top 10 mario kart Tracks to celebrate the upcoming MK7. BTW, I'm absolutely pumped for that game.

10. GBA Shy Guy Beach
I never played the GBA Mario Kart, I will when it comes out for the Ambassador's Program on the 3DS but for now, this is the only stage I liked from the GBA Games that wasnt Bowser's Castle *Insert No.*. The Cannons and Crabs can be a nuisance but are easily avoided, getting a Mushroom and dashing through the water sidelines to get ahead near the finish line can actually get you the Win. The feeling of beating someone who was so close to winning and taking away their 1st Place is very satisfying.

9. SNES Ghost Valley 2
I never actually played the original of this level on the SNES but I did play it in Mario Kart Wii and it was definitely my favourite of the Retro SNES Tracks. Even though it's short the look and the presentation make it looke stunning. The details like the Barrier Blocks falling when you hit them, making it harder if you go out of control and somebodies already broke the barrier. The nice Shortcut is easy to pull off but it's nice to go across if you're good enough to get back to facing the direction you need to go.

8. DS Airship Fortress
This level was pure genius. It wa shard to choose between the Super Mario 64 Tick Tock Clock influenced Tick-Tock Clock Track and the SMB3 Airship influenced Airship Fortress. This level sends you hirdling towards the dreaded Airship, full of danger. Right off the bat you're being shot at, then Lava Pillars, Crates and Rocky Wrench's try to stop you like in the old SMB3. Before flying out of the Cannon into the now destroyed Castle-like pillar, before spiralling down across a destroyed path and going back for more. It felt like you were in an adventure, not a Race.

7. GCN Dry Dry Desert
This level is yet another Desert level. I don't usually like Desert levels, as shown with Desert Hills which I absolutely despise. This one stood out as me and my friend went through, trying to beat Petey Piranha to the goal as a team in Grand Prix Mode. the giant quicksand hole that you must stay on the outskirts of in order to not be sucked in, the Giant Sandstorm Tornado that catched you if youre not careful and the annoying bendy Pokeys that get in your way before getting to the wonky road that will send you towards the Ruins themed Finish Line.

6. N64 Yoshi's Valley
This Level was a complete Mind-Blower. There was no way to know if youre in first or not, no way to know if you're going the correct path. It was like a maze. Black Porcupines covered the road and you tried to find a good path but by taking the slim path you fall off or taking the fat path you lose time, before being faced with the Giant Yoshi Egg of doom which turned you into a pancake. The Level was so crazy even the game couldnt tell who was first!

5. Wii Maple Treeway
This level was my favourite in MKWii (Excluding the higher up one), it was so different and unique, going through the Giant Golden Tree where you'd be faced with piles of leaves hiding mushrooms or banana's to where you'd find yourself facing down two giant wigglers that would completely block you if you drive incorrectly. Even when you're out of the tree and racing to the finish line, theres a giant bouncy net to show your tricks off on before taking the shortcut to the item box!

4. GCN Wario Coliseum
This was one of the levels you never hear people saying "I want this track back!". It was a Long 2-Lapped course in which you needed to traverse Wario's crazy coliseum, with insane jumps, a nice little stone area at the end the fact you're driving around on what looks like cage metal, makes you wanna beat everybody to the goal! The Level is so high on the list because of the memories of it I have. Playing on this level was something I looked forward to alot! It was so fun to just drive in.

3. N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
This level is more nostalgia than anything. I loved going through Mushroom Cup as a kid, This was my first game after all. Being about 3 years old, I could only beat Mushroom Cup barely, but this level I was always good at. Driving around the island, boosting through the shortcut, trying to get the Item Box on top of that rock near the oasis. It was all so fantastic. When I found out that they were putting it in Mario Kart 7, I freaked. It was like I wanted to be 3 again.

2. DS Cheep Cheep Beach
Wut. 2 Beach's in a Row? MADNESS! This level was not too special of a level, but it's the memories once again. One time, me and a bunch of friends, mostly people in my class, not just all guys but a couple of girls, on an excursion, we brang our Nintendo DS's. That was the best decision when we played Mario kart DS. Only being able to play a few levels, out of all of them, this was the best. Since they were newbies, Me and my friend who had been playing it alot since we'd had it were way ahead. The occasional Blue Shell or Lightning hindered us but it was still amazingly fun. Getting mad when I lost by a hair then having a rematch and beating everyone by a long shot was one of the most satisfying things I've done.

1. Wii Rainbow Road
You had to see that atleast one Rainbow Road would make it. This was my favourite by far. The Jumps, the Music, the Craziness of this level is unmatched IMO. I played it so much that I wouldn't fall off at all unless I was hit with an item and there was no way of recovering. I even had stuff to save me if I was cheap shotted off, when I hit a Banana and almost fell off, I used a Mushroom Mid-Air and caught back on. This level was amazing. I always try my hardest and dont be an idiot on this course, I always try to out-do myself, I always try to beat myself. Even my friends were suprised when I showed them how well I played it. They wanted me to do a time Trial to see if I was as good as them and I blew their time out of the park. Good 'Ol Rainbow Road. It's always amazing but This was my favourite out of all of them.

That's exactly what this thread's intended for. So here's my Thanksgiving Top Ten, err...twelve!

Touhou Project is my favorite game series of all time. Bullet hell games mostly make it up, with a few fighters and platformers. The thing I mainly love is the music. To give this more of a Touhou feel, I will be doing some of this list, Top Twelve Boss Tracks In Touhou, in JAPANESE. Don't worry, I'll translate. Hang on tight, because I'M THE FASTEST...IN GENSŌKYO!

TOP TWELVE TOUHOU BOSS TRACKS

http://youtu.be/UprpHCWghnE

The Alice In Wonderland Angel From Highly Responsive To Prayer (Touhou I)

ああ、PC - 98日...最初からこの曲のトーン、祈りに非常に敏感、完全に変更するようだ。これはかなりユニークです。それは、上司のように聞こえるが、私はそれをプレイしていないので、私はよく分からない...十分に良い!

(Ah, the PC-98 days...this track from the first one, Highly Responsive To Prayer, changes tone several times. That's what makes it unique. It sounds like a boss, but I'm not that sure, since I haven't played this...good enough!)

http://youtu.be/TBPQb9dj7LQ

Mystia Lorelei's Theme From Phantasmagoria Of Flower View (Touhou IX)

この曲は本当に背筋震えを送信します。そして神はローレライ不気味です...

(This song really sends a shiver down your spine. And GOD is Lorelei creepy...)

Flandre Scarlet's Theme From Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil (Touhou VI)

信じられないかもしれませんが、私はアンオーウェンはそれほど彼女なのか見つけることができませんでしたではない。キャッチーな、そうではなく、それだけ。しかし、それはまだ良いコースだ。とフランドールは本当にあなたが着ぐるみの参照してくださいね人です。

(Okay, believe it or not, I didn't find UN Owen Was Her that much. Catchy, yeah, but not that much otherwise. However, it's still a good song. And Flandre's kinda cute.)

http://youtu.be/OHMFEGOw4Ds

Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme From Ten Desires (Touhou XIII)

それはこのシリーズが進むにつれて、キャラクターデザインは、より多くのロリータになっているようです。それは悪いことだではないこと...

(It seems that as the series has progressed, character designs have become more and more Lolita. Not that it's a bad thing...)

http://youtu.be/O8-SrmzsrkE

Reimu Hakurei's Theme From Touhou Hisōtensoku: Enigma Of The Superdreadnaught (Touhou XII.3)

ああ、霊夢、単に古典的な...

(Ah, Reimu, simply classic...)

http://youtu.be/195XntreoMc

Yukari Yakumo's Theme From Perfect Cherry Blossom (Touhou VII)

5ワード

その
です。

クレイジー
雌犬

(Five Words.

That
Is
One
Crazy
B****)

http://youtu.be/t4y-pQb-UDA

Mystia Lorelei's Theme From Imperishable Night (Touhou VIII)

ローレライのテーマは、奇妙に思われる...私にはメランコリック。それは私だけ...か、彼女は名前を言ってポケットのトランスレータを必要としない唯一の東方キャラクターの一つだという事実...かもしれない

(Lorelei's theme seems really...melancholic to me. I'm not sure why...maybe it's because it's one of the few Touhou characters whose names you don't need a pocket translator to say...)

Aya Shameimaru's Theme From Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou X.5)

綾は、単に所有している。彼女の性格は素晴らしいです、と彼女は戦うために良いチャレンジだ。と彼女がプレイ可能な時に...しっかりつかまる。彼女のキャッチフレーズを忘れないようにしてみましょう。私は最速の...にいるよ幻想郷!

(Aya, she's freaking awesome. She has an upbeat personality, and is a good challenge as a boss. And when you get to play as her...hang on tight. Let's not forget her catchphrase. I'M THE FASTEST...IN GENSŌKYO!)

http://youtu.be/tX0PwiwvLnE

Nitori Kawashiro's Theme From Mountain Of Faith (Touhou X)

ニトリは、私の考えでシリーズのかわいいキャラクターの一つなので、スナップ写真フレンドは非常にテーマを値する。

(Nitori's one of the cutest characters in Touhou in my opinion, so Candid Friend is very deserving for her.)

http://youtu.be/c7gt-F57OZI

Koishi Komeiji's Theme From Subterranean Animism (Touhou XI)

小石は、おそらくシリーズにかわいいです。彼女のテーマは、特に開口部だけで素晴らしいです。

(Koishi's probably THE cutest in the series. Her theme is just fantastic, especially the opening.)

http://youtu.be/2UHrkLINE0U

Remilia's Theme From Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou X.5)

東方でやって石の歌は、セックスは何ですか?何でも。レミリアは偉大なキャラクター、そして彼女のテーマの岩です。長い運命のミストレスを生きる!

(What the f*** is a rock song doing in Touhou? Whatever. Remilia's a great character, and her theme rocks. Long live the Mistress Of Fate!)

http://youtu.be/M9wHYiicY5I

The Prismriver Sisters' Theme From Perfect Cherry Blossom (Touhou VII)

私が聞いた時最初に、私はこれをそれほど見つけられませんでした。私は自分の気のめいる裏話を読んだ後、しかし、それは完全に変わった。これは非常にトップの座に値する。

(First time I heard, I didn't find this that much. But after I read their depressing backstory, that changes completely. This is very deserving of the top spot.)

Many people have their thing that they like in video game music. For some, it's the trumpet. For others, the electric guitar. For me, it's the piano. Not necessarily the organ, but just the piano. It can create very sad moments, and also be daunting. So to celebrate the beginning of Advent (which is December 1st), I'm counting down the 10 Best Piano Tracks In Video Games! By the way, from now on, music countdowns will not have any variation on PBP. Anyway, here we go!

http://youtu.be/lDidYfVyJCQ

RAN RAN RAN DAYO FROM LUCKY STAR

This is a pretty cute song, I gotta say. Low because of how short it is, but it's still catchy. No wonder it's the only music track besides the main themes to appear in every one of the series' visual novels.

http://youtu.be/uwOa6DKBBX8

DEMON TRAIN FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS

While Zelda music tracks are ones I can associate with the flute or violin, I cannot really with the piano. But holy sheesh does this one rock. Really gives you a feel of what it's like in a train chase...

http://youtu.be/lxRIxovS7nQ

AERITH'S THEME FROM FINAL FANTASY SEVEN

This music track is underrated in my opinion. It's depressing, and it's just very well composed. But it's lower because the scene it plays in sucks. *sigh*...Don't you love spoilers?

http://youtu.be/XV-WIizgOvs

N'S FINAL THEME FROM POKÉMON BLACK AND POKÉMON WHITE

The piano here isn't that noticeable excluding the very opening, but it's still there. I liked N's backstory, and found him enjoyable to fight. Hopefully he has a bigger role in the remake!

http://youtu.be/_0FDpU6PuFA

SECOND CREDITS THEME FROM MARIO KART WII

This one speaks for itself. The riff at the end I'd say is simply awesome.

http://youtu.be/Tepff3r05ec

CARDIA STIGMA PHASE TWO FROM TRAUMA CENTER: NEW BLOOD

While not the most fitting for a SURGERY game (which is what hurts it), this track still rocks. That piano that plays when the electric guitar dies down...GOD does it hype you up!

http://youtu.be/vTs5tSglE3E

STAFF ROLL FROM KLONOA: DOOR TO PHANTOMILE

Klonoa is a beautiful game. And after the pretty depressing ending, we get this somber, yet wonderful music track. If only Klonoa 2 wasn't so rare!

http://youtu.be/I0rM8vCkeEo

MERURE MERURE FROM LOCOROCO

Once called The Best Game Nintendo Never Made, LocoRoco is a somewhat overrated but still very good game. The theme of the last level, Merure Merure is haunting, and is perfect for the creepy Bonmucho.

WORLDEND DOMINATOR FROM UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI CHIRU

Umineko has a masterful soundtrack. Worldend Dominator is likely the best. Those chimes are frightening and really creep you out...it really shows how much the feud between Rosa and Maria has progressed...

http://youtu.be/M9wHYiicY5I

PHANTOM ENSEMBLE FROM PERFECT CHERRY BLOSSOM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the Touhou Project series. The music is impeccable, especially this one. The piano is daunting and very fitting to the Prismriver Sisters' backstory. It even returns with a remix in Phantasmagoria Of Flower View. In my opinion, this is the best video game piano music their is, and is my second favorite video game music track ever to Silver Will.

Back