You know you haven't played enough Mario games when...

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
It isn't?
SiFi said:
Uniju said:
11. When you think Super Smash Bros. is a Mario game.
12. When you think Mario is a Plumber(Seriously)

11: Why else would they call it Super Smash Bros.?
12: They ARE plumbers. Just ask M&L:SS

YOU, sir, have not played enough Mario games.

No.

That's like saying Advance Wars is a Star Wars game.

srsly
And, Mario never plumbs, he is therefor not a Plumber.

For the last time, he was plumbing in M&L:SS.

And maybe he's plumbing between his games. And you dunno whether the storyline took place in 1983.

Uniju said:
He didn't Plumb in Mario Bros. <_< He killed random enemies coming out of pipes. Also, even if he did, that was in 1983. And, WHEN did he Plumber in M&L:SS?

I dunno. Says so on the wiki though...

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
And maybe he's plumbing between his games. And you dunno whether the storyline took place in 1983.

Well I know it took place BEFORE everything going on recently in the Mario Series(What little storyline the game had, connecting the Super Mario Bros.). And, if he is plumbing between games, then why does he always happen to be able to take time off at the beginning of games to find out Princess Peach has been kidnapped?
Ask Shiggy. And Peach is kidnapped every five years. You always complain about it. :P

SiFi said:
I dunno. Says so on the wiki though...

So you never played the game? -.- Somehow I don't think he plumbed in it.
I don't need to understand it, do I...?

One RPG, one football/soccer-tournament, one MK-tournament, one baseball-tournament, two tennis-tournamnts, two golf-tournaments and four or five MPs. This could take about 4 years, so there's still time for plumbing.

Uniju said:
You never really know how long the Mario Parties take... <_< Then, with all these sports tournaments, he's gotta do SOME training. Also, since the RPGs don't tend to have night/day systems, you have no idea how long THOSE take. Also, something tells me that Mario really doesn't do much Plumbing anymore... Now that he's a famous hero and all.
He may still plumb a bit...
And he has been playing tennis etc. for several years, so he already has training.

Uniju said:
You never really know how long the Mario Parties take... <_< Then, with all these sports tournaments, he's gotta do SOME training. Also, since the RPGs don't tend to have night/day systems, you have no idea how long THOSE take. Also, something tells me that Mario really doesn't do much Plumbing anymore... Now that he's a famous hero and all.

Yeah. Similar was implied in Banjo Tooie.

Whether that's linked to the marioverse is still a debate...

-When you go off topic >=(
-When you think the 1337 Hammer Bros. are a sub-species of Koopa
-You jump on a a Koopa, hit the shell on a pipe then it hits and reflects then you die

When you DON'T think the 1337 |-|4|\/||\/|3|2 8|205. are a sub-species of Koopas. :P

No I mean a complete sub-species, not just a tiny amount. Example: Dry Bones is a complete sub-specie.

You think Bowser Jr. was the last of the Koopalings(he's not a Koopaling!)

When you think Pluto is a planet. It isn't since 2006 or 2007.

When you think Daisy appeared in SMB and Peach in SML.

When you think that Waluigi is a combination of the names Wario and Luigi. (it may seem like that, but it isn't based off that.)

When you think Bowser isn't a Koopa. o_O

1. When you think the goal of Yoshi's Story is to save :mario:.

2. You like the Super Mario Bros movie.

3. When you think Sonic lives in the Mushroom Kingdom.

4. When you play a new mario game 30 seconds after you get it.

You think that :wario: is quite skinny

When you think Mario is the main villian & Bowser is the hero

When you think the Super Smash Bros. Series is a rip-off

When you think Mario is the prince

When you think Yoshi & Bowser are related

When you think Mario & Luigi are related to Wario & Waluigi

When you think Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong are brother & sister

When you think Peach is a queen

When you think :mario: & :wario: are skinny & :luigi: & :waluigi: are fat

MegaMario9910 said:
Wario is Mario's and Luigi's cousin. Waluigi would be, too, if he's Wario's brother.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Wario is Mario's and Luigi's cousin. Waluigi would be, too, if he's Wario's brother.

Uh, no he isn't.
He isn't? :O

No. Mario & Luigi are brothers. Wario & Waluigi are brothers. Mario & Wario aren't related. Luigi & Waluigi aren't related. Mario & Waluigi aren't related. Luigi & Wario aren't related. END OF STORY!

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:

Uh, no he isn't.
He isn't? :O

No. Mario & Luigi are brothers. Wario & Waluigi are brothers. Mario & Wario aren't related. Luigi & Waluigi aren't related. Mario & Waluigi aren't related. Luigi & Wario aren't related. END OF STORY!
Wario is Mario's cousin (that's confirmed!). Therefore he's Luigi's cousin, too. It isn't confirmed whether Wario is Waluigi's brother, but many people believe this. If that's the case (the relationship between :wario: & :waluigi:, not the believing <_<), Waluigi is :mario:'s and :luigi:'s cousin.

Back