Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
My greatest fears are:

England

Anything Educational, especially Math and Education TV shows/video games

Anything on Playhouse Disney or PBS

Uniju said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Spiders, small spaces, losing my friends, being alone, speaking in public, my secrets revealed, and the dark.

>.>

Secrets, eh? :smug:

Um well yeah.

They are important to me.

Many people don't want their secrets reavealed. That could be a little embarrassing.

Anyway, back on topic.

I forgot to put that I'm afraid of heights. D:

YOUR MOTHER IS MY GREATEST FEAR.

There being no life after death, the Large Hadron Collider being turned on next year and its possibility of destroying the universe, any other possible doomsday scenario, Disease and deadly Flu pandemics, Cancer.

The world is scary..

EDIT : ALSO THESE : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_giant_hornet

Sega and Nintendo merged, everyone responsible for Sonic 06 and maybe Sega Studios USA should be fired as part of consolidation. The former staff of United Game Artists (Creators of Sonic Riders and Space Channel 5) can be United Game Artists again, the people responsible for Sonic and the Secret Rings can become Sonic Team, headed by Yojiro Ogawa. The next 3D Sonic can be made by EAD Tokyo.

Snack said:
Sega and Nintendo merged, everyone responsible for Sonic 06 and maybe Sega Studios USA should be fired as part of consolidation. The former staff of United Game Artists (Creators of Sonic Riders and Space Channel 5) can be United Game Artistas again, the people responsible for Sonic and the Secret Rings can become Sonic Team, headed by Yojiro Ogawa. The next 3D Sonic can be made by EAD Tokyo.

Wait...lol what?

My greatest fear is....

dunno.

People fear public speaking over death though.

My fears are... Lemme see... Fire (When it's burning something/someone :shock: ), spiders (EEEEEK!!!), snakes (Good thing I never faced one yet! XD), strange noises at the middle of the night (Seriously, I get so paranoic in this moment I start to think some thief is coming in! ^^; ), cockroach (RUN FER YER LIFES IF YA SEE ONE!!! :P ), speak in public... And much more... :shifty:

Uniju said:
At least their not perverted ones like the ones you can find BURIED deep in this forum.

Indeed.

But they are a big waste of space.

And I've only created two threads. How pitiful is that?

I kinda have a fear of opening doors. There have been numerous times when Ive opened a door, and someone is just standing there, and it scares the living crap out of me. Because Im not expecting someone to just be standing outside of my apartment door, or any door for that matter..They dont even attempt to open it. It's just like..boom..there they are. I hate it.

Lol Snakes. I know snake magic, so you'll never wanna meet me then.

Just kidding. Snakes arent as frightening to me as they are to everyone else. Infact, reptiles in general dont scare me. I'm more afraid of spiders than I am snakes.

I think snakes are just misunderstood. They wont attack unless they feel threatened.

When watching movies, I usually find it's just the music that's scaring me.

I'm actually afraid of spiders hiding in crevices.

When I was little, I used to be afraid that there were spiders under chairs. So before sitting down, I'd always check under them. Then, one day, I actually FOUND A BLACK WIDOW under my chair.

Dang scarred me for life.

Back