I hear you're having a Resop problem.

DrDonez

Goomba
Hi, Wikipeople. Heh. I apologize to the moderators of this forum if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Feel free to move it.

But I was given a link to this forum after I was told that someone was impersonating me, Jay Resop, on the Super Mario Wiki.

I just wanted to clear things up, and let everyone know that this Samus person is not me.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know. Sorry about that.

I'm here now, though, so if you want to bug me about anything, feel free, heh.

It looks like you have a nice site here. I'd like to contibute something, if I can. Just let me know.

Thanks. And good luck with your site. I'll probably check in again when I have the time.-jay

Hey your Jay Resop. Nothing is your fault. You don't have to help us, but how about making us a special comic about MarioWiki as sorta a Christmas Promo. You don't have to though. You being here is cool enough. Thank you and keep making your comics!!!!

OK Guys, I heard that Knife has already sent a crazy PM to Jay - now that he actually is here, let's not go too crazy. ;)

Samus has been blocked for his actions. He actually had a few contributions beforehand, but tried to get popular quick...the wrong way.

Btw. this is the right board to put it in. ^_^

Well if your around often Jay, i'm a bit of a random person and make cracks and stupid remarks. feel free to tell me off and make a good comback here and there from me. Plus, I'm glad this is settled.

And I thought Samus was hot, lol

Wayoshi said:
OK Guys, I heard that Knife has already sent a crazy PM to Jay - now that he actually is here, let's not go too crazy. ;)

Knife has been blocked for his actions. He actually had a a lot of good contributions beforehand, but tried to get popular quick...the wrong way.

Btw. this is the right board to put it in. ^_^

Knife can't be blocked nooo!!! JAY RESOP? I thank you for your 7 years of keeping SMBHQ up with your hilarious comics. Celebrities deserve a break too.

Heh, it's all right. Go crazy if you want.

I've been neglecting my site for too long, it's nice to feel appreciated. School just doesn't give me the time to have fun and make comics anymore.

The whole idea of someone impersonating me is pretty funny, though, heh.

Anyway, I'll probably be around for at least a little while. I've heard about this Super Mario Wiki before, but I haven't had a chance to explore it yet. And now I have an excuse to do so, heh.

Well, I'll be around. Like I said, feel free to bug me about anything.-jay

Yes go ahead and be sure to check out User:Knife

Hes an awesome user!!!

Yo, Jay, want to race us in our Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi Tornument on Wi-Fi? You can be mmore than Welcomed!

Its...It's...It's you...It's...

It's...It's...you.

Listen...I've been fan of your comics for years (two actually) and...and...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR JOKES! I LOVE YOU!

Fell free to contribute around the wiki. Just make an account.

I LOVE YOU!

(Oh, and if you think I'm crazy...I am)

Hey, you're Jay Resop. Welcome to the Wiki.

We'd love to have you make some contributions and the idea of that Christmas promo comic sounds awesome. Think you can do it?

Hey Jay Resop!! I'm copying your idea of a special comic with the staff members of SMBHQ. Do you mind? Thank you JAY RESOP!!!

I knew that Samus guy was'nt you. Now that we've established who you really are..."ahem"... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR COMICs, THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! EVEN WHEN YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF A GAME I LIKE YOU STILL MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!! YOUR A TERRIFIC AUTHOR!!!!!

Expect a lot more of that. For us videogame geeks this is huge.

Back