Mario Kart Wii Tournament Wi-fi Versus

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Well here we go! the 3rd MKWII wi-fi versus tourney is underway!!!!!

Rules: 1. You may not use hacks
2. You can't lie when telling me who won. If I find out you lied, the other person who even lost moves on. I will wait until the other user also says that you/they won.
3. You must have the game and wi-fi
4. PM me if the time slot won't work.
5. I will post here, and pm you what the time you will be racing.
6. Any kind of control scheme will work.

Anything I missed or have questions either pm me or post here.

Sign-Ups
1. YoshiDude99
2. YamiHoshi.nl (YamiHoshi)
3. New Super Yoshi
4. YoshiGo99
5. BaseballYoshi24 (Chris Paul)

My FC:
Name: Josh
FC: 2965-1210-6994
Favorite Vehicle:Flame Runner

Ok I will try to do this. If my wi-fi dosen't work then wait till the next round and if it dosen't work then cancel me out.

Yet another one?
Okay, I'll sign in.

You guys should post your fc's (Not including you Yami) here so if new people join they can add you

I'm sharing it with my challengers through PM, as usually.

BBY's Tournaments usually start, as soon as there are 8 players signed in, and that usually takes a whole while.
So it could be that by the time this Tournament will start, we're just sitting in front of the table, have a Christmas meal, and unbox our Christmas presents.
In other words, don't worry.

BBY did you send me something the other day? Someone called Joshua sent me ghost data and they where as Funky on the Flame Runner. Was it you?

I thought he's indeed Joshua.

Yoshidude99 said:
BBY did you send me something the other day? Someone called Joshua sent me ghost data and they where as Funky on the Flame Runner. Was it you?

No I'm just Josh on my mii. and I've never sent anyone anything yet.

I thought you were Joshua, unless I've mixed some things up.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I thought you were Joshua, unless I've mixed some things up.

my full name is Joshua but i prefer Josh Joshua and Josh are the same thing it just depends how one person prefers

Back