Guys guys guys please pay attention this is urgent.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
apparently my family is not going to let me play pokémon because it gives "convulsions".

csb

[me=Dr. Javelin]googles "pokemon convultions"[/me]

All the results are about the Electric Soldier Porygon episode, not anything recent.

So your parents must be crazy or something.

Pokemon isn't any more dangerous than any other video game, and video games are usually only dangerous if you have epilepsy or something.

Dr. Javelin said:
[me=Dr. Javelin]googles "pokemon convultions"[/me]

All the results are about the Electric Soldier Porygon episode, not anything recent.

So your parents must be crazy or something.

Pokemon isn't any more dangerous than any other video game, and video games are usually only dangerous if you have epilepsy or something.

actually it's only my mom and grandma.

the rest of my family is like "meh"

plus they're going to do the same to my sis so she can't play pokémon.

Explain to them that was:

A. One episode of the anime.
B. Said episode was only aired in Japan.
C. Said episode is banned everywhere.
D. Not any part of the games.

The Porygon episode? Man, I would've understood if they wouldn't have let you seen the anime(even then, it'd be a little too worrysome) but playing the games? That's kinda ridiculous.

exactly anyways I am ignoring them and still play pokémon to prove them nothing bad is going to happen to me.

Giratina said:
exactly anyways I am ignoring them and still play pokémon to prove them nothing bad is going to happen to me.
There ya go! That's the way to go :P

Yeah that's silly, they don't know what they are talking about. Adults just don't understand, they really don't....Video games can be very educational and can help with eye-hand coordination. . . . .

. . . . .One hour later. . . .

And that is why video games are good for you!

REBEL

PLAY POKEMON AGGRESSIVELY UNTIL YOU DO GET SEIZURES

good advice right here

apparently my little sis supports this to not let me play pokémon.

THAT LITTLE GODDAMNED TRAITOR.

Giratina said:
apparently my family is not going to let me play pokémon because it gives "convulsions".

Any particular game? At this point, you're not really missing anything (in my opinion).

Mario4Ever said:
Giratina said:

Any particular game? At this point, you're not really missing anything (in my opinion).
I believe they meant all of the games.

not a particular game.

That...doesn't make any sense.

I mean it's not like the images of a Charizard is going to give you a seizure. Maybe if you had epilepsy and looked at the new graphics and it was flashing, you might. But surely a black and white Pokemon Blue or Red can't hurt.

This.... this is a dark day in gaming.

The day you're not allowed to play a game for medical reasons.

It sickens me.

ghostyTrickster said:
This.... this is a dark day in gaming.

The day you're not allowed to play a game for medical reasons+
+that apparently haven't been proved to be true.

Your parents and sister are really stupid if it's just that Porygon episode that caused the ban on you.

You shouldn't be playing Pokemon anyway. Go play shooters like a man. :peach:

Back