Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Evil Con Carne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Codename: Kids Next Door

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
My memory's somewhat shot. Was Samurai Jack ever finished?

I've always loved Courage the Cowardly Dog. I don't remember Samurai Jack well at all, but I vaguely remember liking it as a kid.

It actually took me a while to get into Courage, but I ended up liking it (the last episode is fucking weird). I think Samurai Jack had a sporadic air time, but I could be wrong. It's been about four or five years since I've seen it, after all.

I think you can probably guess not only which show is my favourite, but which episode of that show is my favourite as well.

I say Ed, Edd, and Eddy as well, but Courage is a close second.

Yoshiwalker said:
'3K said:
Yoshiwalker said:
(No Tom & Jerry on the poll)
Tom & Jerry is not a CartoonCartoon.
Cartoon Cartoon???? What is that even supposed to mean?

Cartoon Cartoons are usually referring to a group of cartoons that came out in the 90's that were made and hosted specifically for Cartoon Network. The first Cartoon Cartoons program was Dexter's Lab and the final one was Kids Next Door. Pretty much specifically popular Cartoon Network Shows that aired between 1996-2003. Any cartoon made before then is not considered Cartoon Cartoons. So Tom and Jerry missed being considered that a LONG time ago.

I remember liking The Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Samurai Jack, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Many, Evil Con Carne, and Kids Next Door. I can't really decide between them

Courage & Samurai Jack were and are my favorites. I don't even remember Samurai Jack, but I remember just loving it.

Powerpuff Girls was some guilty pleasure of mine butum

Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo. Voted for Dexter on the poll.

The Grim Adventures of Billy an Mandy. Used to love that show. Never watch any Cartoon Cartoons these days, though.

Oh geez.... This is really hard... And that's not even all the choices!

I'm not sure, I think The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack were my personal favorites.

Back