Say something the above user WOULD ALWAYS SAY.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
"I don't Exist!"
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
I want DoRiToS!! XD :lol:
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I like sonic
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I like Crystal King.
This game is stupid. :roll:
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
"I want to die"
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Edo ergo sum.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I R WAFFUL KING
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Smiddle said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Smiddle said:
Bowser is my uncle.
"...'Exsqueeze' me? x) "
Uh... I thought you said something like that once. Well, nevermind.
Nah,it's ok,I know. I just quoted yours 'cause that was a good chance to the "Exsqueeze" thing! XD

"Me wants COOKIES!!" :lol: :eekdance:
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I live in south america
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Super Yoshi10 said:
I live in south america
Então você fala português também?! :D
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
I live in south america
Então você fala português também?! :D
Um I don't live in south america I was just saying what you would probably say
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Super Yoshi10 said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
I live in south america
Então você fala português também?! :D
Um I don't live in south america I was just saying what you would probably say
:lol: :nervous: :lol:
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
I live in south america
Então você fala português também?! :D
Um I don't live in south america I was just saying what you would probably say
:lol: :nervous: :lol:
But I do live in the southern hemisphere in Australia
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
crystalking said:
I hope yoshi island burns to ashes
this is for what they would always say I dotn think he woudl want it to burn to ashes.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
( This is the WOULD ALWAYS SAY topic ;-; )

Boy do I love the letters "U", "n", "i", and "j".
 
Top