Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Bubbles

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Buttercup

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I have loved this show ever since I was four. My second favorite out of the Cartoon Cartoons. My favorite of this girls is Buttercup because she is badass imo, but I used to think she was a male. xD.

BADASSEST SHOW IN THE WORLD.

It's a very good show. I don't know who my favorite Powerpuff Girl would be though. It was Buttercup for a while.

I hate all three. The only thing in my opinion that show had going for it was HIM.

Yes, that's why I like him. For some odd reason, I mostly like the bizarre and creepy characters the most in certain things.

EDIT: My second favorite would have to be Bubbles.

I used to love that show! My fave was Blossom as I was obsessed with pink things, wasn't Bubbles the blonde one, Blossom the redhead one who wears pink and Buttercup the emo one?

wildestScribest said:
I used to love that show! My fave was Blossom as I was obsessed with pink things, wasn't Bubbles the blonde one, Blossom the redhead one who wears pink and Buttercup the emo one?
Indeed.

I personally like Blossom the most, because I like her hair and that big bow! Bubbles is a close second. Sorry Buttercup.

I loved the show growing up, especially with it's variety of villains. Craig McCracken, man, he's awesome.

Back