I'm sick :[

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
:[

With what?
I've had a cold for two months, and it's only getting worse.

That probably means you're going to develop a cold.
I'm sorry for you.

Goombella said:
With what?
I've had a cold for two months, and it's only getting worse.
Um, I'm not sure that's a cold.

I don't know, you should probably see a doctor. I've never heard of a cold lasting that long.

are you kidding you've got him plastered all over your signature (by that, i mean one image but bluh)

Yeah, the common cold lasts about a week or two (for me, at least), so two months (about three now, even) is kinda worrying.

MCD said:
are you kidding you've got him plastered all over your signature (by that, i mean one image but bluh)
I MEAN THE SCARY TYPE
Seriously, for those who do not know, I have a HUGE phobia of doctors.

Goombella said:
DOCTOR?
NO BLEEPING WAY!
Look Goombella, colds just don't last months. What you have is serious and you need to see a doctor. Best case scenario without seeing the doctor is you stay sick the rest of your life. The worst, of course, is you will die slowly and painfully over the course of several years.

I have a friend who had a cold for the whole of winter, and she was fine afterwards.
WHO DA MAN!?

Actually, your friend doens't seem to be very healthy either.

Obviously you don't like Dr. Who
Nah, we be Irish. We get colds at least 3 times a year here. We are strong folk. And we have leprechauns.:P

I'm sorry but getting sick often makes you weak, not strong.

Actually we get sick because it rains for about an hour everyday here.
No offence, but now I see why so many users disliked you. You're like me; annoying, arrogant, and never backing down.

And yes, that is a compliment.

I will take that as an insult, weakling.

Back