Kirby Super Star

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
Anyone ever play this game? It's utterly FTWish.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's a collection of Kirby "games" and minigames. It had 8 games that included, but was not limited to, "Revenge of Meta Knight",
"Milky Way Wishes", and "The Arena".

If you want it, it's bieng remade for the DS and is on the VC.

Best kirby game.

I'm really excited for the remake. :)

It's on the VC?
See ya later.

I'm buyign the remake.

Never got the chance to play it the first time, so I'll get the DS remake. It must be good, because Kirby creator, Masahiro Sakurai, who also made the Super Smash Bros. series made it. And I heard Super Smash Bros. gets its gameplay from Kirby Super Star. So, I'm definitely buying the DS Remake.

King Boo said:
Never got the chance to play it the first time, so I'll get the DS remake. It must be good, because Kirby creator, Masahiro Sakurai, who also made the Super Smash Bros. series made it. And I heard Super Smash Bros. gets its gameplay from Kirby Super Star. So, I'm definitely buying the DS Remake.

It rocked. I think some videos are on Youtube of it. And Meta Knight's theme PWNZ in it.

I hear it's ok

But crystal shards is better more abilities

ice + bomb = snowman that explodes (you are the snowman)

electrick + rock = yoyo (rock end, electric string)

fire + cutter = FIRE SWORD

and much more

crystalking said:
I hear it's ok

and much more

You heard isn't a good basement of judgement.

Maka said:
crystalking said:
I hear it's ok

and much more

You heard isn't a good basement of judgement.

o.o And Yo-Yo came from Super Star.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:

It rocked. I think some videos are on Youtube of it. And Meta Knight's theme PWNZ in it.

The only video I could find was an arrangement of pics with music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3lJJV4fdA

crystalking said:
I hear it's ok

and much more

Actually, Crystal Shards wasn't that good. It was fun the first time, but it had nearly no replay value. Actually. my favorite was Nightmare in Dream Land.

P.S. Get a better custom title.

I checked VC, but it wasn't there.
D:

You should be grateful you even have a Wii, not to mention a Wi-Fi connection in your house.

ShyGuy27 said:
You should be grateful you even have a Wii, not to mention a Wi-Fi connection in your house.
How relevant to the game. :O

Dodoman said:
ShyGuy27 said:

Kirby Super Star is slated to be re-released on the Wii's Virtual Console in North America sometime in 2007. [1] It will be remade for Nintendo DS as Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe (Japanese title).

From wikipedia.

>_> They better hurry up, 2007 is almost over.

Although it'd be cool if they put it up christmas. I'd get it as a gift for meself. =P

Maka said:
Dodoman said:
ShyGuy27 said:

Kirby Super Star is slated to be re-released on the Wii's Virtual Console in North America sometime in 2007. [1] It will be remade for Nintendo DS as Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe (Japanese title).

From wikipedia.

>_> They better hurry up, 2007 is almost over.

Although it'd be cool if they put it up christmas. I'd get it as a gift for meself. =P
Ah. Thought it was out now. >_> <_<

Back