What are you going as for Halloween?

Sharks Territory said:
handing out things like q-tips, laptop batteries and cotton balls to passersby.
o_O

Free laptop batteries?

Well, I'm dressing up as Rainbow Dash. And going out Tick-Or-Treating at like 6 so I can get all the good candy, and snaffle some of the candy I'm supposed to be giving out.

So actually I was thinking I could be either Jack Noir or Sollux for Halloween.

Sollux is easy, I already have his glasses and shirt. But for Jack I would need to get a black sword, wings, and maybe the tentacles. For the face I'll just use a ninja headband that I have and cover my whole face.

Any thoughts on how to do the rest?

EDIT: Oh yeah I need a ring too. I think I can do that though.

Dr. Javelin said:
So actually I was thinking I could be either Jack Noir or Sollux for Halloween.

Sollux is easy, I already have his glasses and shirt. But for Jack I would need to get a black sword, wings, and maybe the tentacles. For the face I'll just use a ninja headband that I have and cover my whole face.

Any thoughts on how to do the rest?
I propose a simpler solution.

Be unprototyped Jack. 8)

I just realized, I have class from 3-6 pm Monday evening! I'll miss most of trick or treating!

I wanted to help pass out candy while my dad and brother scared the kids in my neighborhood! (And possibly dress up in my witch costume again)

I stopped doing this years ago...sometimes I hand out candy (not likely this year because I'll probably have a shitload of homework) and gorge myself when "business" is slow.

Laptop 'batteries' are model-specific, so chances are like 99,9% it wouldn't fit in your laptop.

I'm going to sit outside beside my Pedobear pumpkin and give out free candy.
Maybe put on a pedobear costume too?

Back