Which do you like more?

• Blow Pops

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Tootsie Pops

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
With Halloween coming up, might as well do a candy poll!

So which do you guys prefer: Tootsie pops or Blow pops? Honestly, I love them both, but I like Blow pops more because you get to have some gum after you finish them.

I don't like either.

Dum Dum Pops are where it's at.

inb4mr.owl

I'm going to say I like Tootsie Pops better, even though I love gum. It's just that I sometimes accidentally swallow the gum when it's inside a lollypop.

Michelangelo said:
Vlad Plasmius said:
inb4mr.owl

That makes me wonder...how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

You know, that was actually tested once. It takes 3,481 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Nega-Man said:
Michelangelo said:
Vlad Plasmius said:
inb4mr.owl

That makes me wonder...how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

You know, that was actually tested once. It takes 3,481 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
Really? It only took me 487.

I guess the world will never know.

I don't like lollipops too much.

I guess I vote Tootsie Pop, because with a Blow Pop I have to eventually find a garbage can to spit the gum into.

I usually read averages around 450 to 650. Some as high as 800 and 900. It depends how big your tongue is and how long you lick it. (Higher amount of required licks would mean a smaller tongue and/or shorter licks.)

Back