I'm so scared that my teaching assistant might have died.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
On September 8, 2009, I met my Grade 7 teaching assistant who looks very pretty. On June 29, 2010 she moved to a new school. She started tutoring me from October 20, 2010 to December 15, 2010. I still kept in touch with her by email until July 12, 2011. I have not heard of her since.

And i did send her an email yesterday, but she never replied.

Maybe you shouldn't be obsessing over a teaching assistant.

She is so pretty though.

Wii Remote Plus said:
She is so pretty though.
So the only reason you're talking to her is that she's pretty???
Give her time. I mean, I have a friend who I was really worried about because they hadn't replied to me for 2 days and they never do that... they simply had a cold and I was freaking out.

Do you want to keep in contact with her because she helps you learn things, or because she's pretty? It seems pretty obvious that you only talk to her for her looks, and if you've expressed this to her, she's probably creeped out and is avoiding you. So, pretty much I agree with these:
Dr. Javelin said:
NintendoQueen said:
Maybe she has other things going on in life.
SuperMario25 said:
Maybe shes freaked out that you keep on sending her messages

I highly doubt she's dead. I feel sorry that you miss her, but you sound like you're a bit too concerned.

Hypnotoad said:
Do you want to keep in contact with her because she helps you learn things, or because she's pretty? It seems pretty obvious that you only talk to her for her looks, and if you've expressed this to her, she's probably creeped out and is avoiding you. So, pretty much I agree with these:
Dr. Javelin said:
NintendoQueen said:
SuperMario25 said:
Maybe shes freaked out that you keep on sending her messages

I highly doubt she's dead. I feel sorry that you miss her, but you sound like you're a bit too concerned.

No, because she worked with me and she helped me in Grade 7.

No.

Maybe she's just ignoring you because she finds you annoying.

you know

NintendoQueen said:
NintendoQueen said:

She might be busy with things.

Also, did you talk about school stuff or personal stuff with her?

My last email was just to ask if she had a Facebook account, in which I do. I did not mention any romantic things to her though.

Wii Remote Plus said:
And i did send her an email yesterday, but she never replied.
Judging by the fact that it's only been a day and you feel the need to keep commenting to us on how pretty she is, I can see why she didn't respond to you.

pshaw, your imposible crush will go away, it's kind of nice to worry about people.

How old is this woman and how old are you?

Also, if you inquired about her Facebook, she probably was turned off by that comment. She must've thought you were coming onto her. I'm sorry to say, but she probably did get fed up.

NintendoQueen said:

Also, if you inquired about her Facebook, she probably was turned off by that comment. She must've thought you were coming onto her. I'm sorry to say, but she probably did get fed up.

I don't know her age and I don't care. I'm 14 years old.

I only asked her because somebody with a Facebook account has the same name as her. And what is so bad about asking if she has a Facebook account? That does not mean that I love her or something.

The fact that you want to get to know one of your teachers well on Facebook is just a bit creeperish, don't you think?

Dr. Javelin said:
The fact that you want to get to know one of your teachers well on Facebook is just a bit creeperish, don't you think?

I don't think so.

Wii Remote Plus said:
NintendoQueen said:

I don't know her age and I don't care. I'm 14 years old.

I only asked her because somebody with a Facebook account has the same name as her. And what is so bad about asking if she has a Facebook account? That does not mean that I love her or something.
It doesn't mean you don't, either.

She was so beautiful.

She was so beautiful.

She was so beautiful there in the dark, on the edge of the bed, alone and unaware of how her life was about to change.

She said, "Alfred, lights on."

Back