Alternate Alternian Adventure

Dr. Javelin said:
I think I'm going to clear our some of the spots on the signup list, seeing as OJ and NQ haven't been around in a while.

Takers for replacements?

I'll bite..!

Discord said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I think I'm going to clear our some of the spots on the signup list, seeing as OJ and NQ haven't been around in a while.

Takers for replacements?
I thought you said that there couldn't be any more changes to the fan trolls?
You guys can't change them. I can change them whenever I feel like it. 8)

Seriously, though, that's what I meant. I was just tired of you guys constantly needling me with minor concerns about your character. It doesn't mean everything is set in stone. If you all have legitimate concerns about your characters, then I'm open to suggestions.

Current replacement list...?
1. Banjo
2. Toad
3. Crash

Well I'm concerned that I never came up with a personality for my fantroll. But I guess it could always be just some stabbing-obsessed person.

Don't worry. With our new Fret-Free spending plan, we take care of paying for shipping and handling for you ourselves. Just send us your credit card number and social security number, and we'll happily pay for the shipping and handling with zero stress on you.

BUY IT NOW

Bad. I lost my second first draft.
Which is why I need to start typing these instead of handwriting them.

That's up to Javelin. He used me as a replacement for you, but since I don't think he's very far, I don't think he'll care if me and you switch out. Again, it's up to Jav. I don't really care.

OJ Toad said:
Hey Guys, i'm back, am I still being in the story?
Do you still want to be, and are you active enough, is the question.

I haven't removed you though if that's what you're asking, although I was about to before you returned.

(oh and check your PMs I asked you a question)

Yeah, Jav, I think I replied to your PM, you can make a Pokemon-Themed UP Story, since I entirely lost the Wikimon Idea, in my sea of many lost thoughts :P

Anyways, I was just wondering If I was still considered in the story...

Sorry for leaving the forums, life was busy...

Soo, will Part 2 of this be coming soon?

also, could i make a few quick changes to this bio

MCD said:
NAME: Concat Horsus
TROLLTAG: asinineConcrete
HEMOSPECTRUM: Purple (= Eridan)
STRIFE SPECIBUS: bladekind
FETCH MODUS: SCALES MODUS Items are put on either side of the scales
TYPING QUIRK: Uses perfect punctuation, but replaces 'S' with '5' and 'G' with '9'. Also, all smileys look like ε:0 (e.g. :) ==> ε:0))
TITLE: Bard of Space - Able to travel and transport people through space.

would that work better? for a bard of space and whatnot.

Looks fine.

'Course, now I have to trawl through my PM box to find your intro, but that's no big deal. I hope.

EDIT: Aha, found it. I'll just forward it to myself so it stays at the top of my PM box.

Okay, I've finally cracked down and churned out another draft for this in paper form. It'll take longer to type it up, and then to format it, but hopefully I'll have this done by the end of the week.

Mostly involves MCD. Oh, and also includes the reader getting mad at Dr. Javelin for taking forever to put this stupid part up. It's been, what, four to five months?

Yeah, that's pretty pathetic.

Hey guys

I wasted another weekend doing fun stuff instead of making this happen

so, uh

Hopefully by the end of this week?

Dr. Javelin said:
Hey guys

I wasted another weekend doing fun stuff instead of making this happen

so, uh

Hopefully by the end of this week?

:mad:

at least don't disappoint people again....

Back