Super Mario Galaxy 2.5

But it isn't even his creation!

This will BE Awesome

Here's a huge update.

SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER is now announced and on its way to 100% completion.

All areas from Super Mario Sunshine have been imported to SMG2 and they even have the original sounds playing.

Here are also some random custom galaxies made by members of the project
(Try to ignore the commentary and I'm aware that those levels looks similar, but these won't be in the final game :) )

also don't forget to check out the official forum for the project: http://www.supermariogalaxy2-5.com/

Nabber, I am actually working on it too. Advertising is just a job. There are tons of people without jobs which still help the project a lot. :)

(I'm not trying to be like a complete stereotypical advertiser. I just want Mario fans to see all the awesome stuff which has been made by SMG2.5 and with more help the project could be finished faster and then everyone could play it for free :D)

I have found a flaw with multiplayer up there, First of all, there seems so need for a splitscreen. Secondly, in the video, if one player dies, they both do.

I understand that you are working on the project. But what you are doing is still advertising. You haven't contributed anything else to this forum yet except for this project for your own personal gain, and when someone barges in here to do that it really ticks me off.

I watched a few of your videos on Youtube. You should make Delfino Plaza the overworld. And to get to other worlds(1,2,3,ext.) you should spread them out over the city.

BIG NEWS: An important Trailer and a (short) Demo of the game has been released and it features a brand new custom level (with custom stars, texts and objectives). The link and instructions on how to use it are in the description of the Trailer, but I can say already now that Riivolution is required.

In the trailer you can see footage of the demo, Footage of a remade Bob-Omb Battlefield and more levels. You can also visit the home page for more information: http://www.supermariogalaxy2-5.com/index.cgi

NOTE: I know that I shouldn't really do this, but this is very important and I'm pretty sure that people would want to see this. Also I will try to be more on the forum generally and be a regular user too. Please don't hate me for this :)

What is release date and how many memory does it takes and does Riivoultion uses USB? Because I have my 4 gb usb for school and never uses it

I just played this today after I got 8 gb sdhc card from old video camera and demo is really cool and green star is hard to get

Back