Tips for making a Mafia

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
So I wanted to make a mafia. Problem? I have no idea how to make on. So can someone please give me some pointers?

Herr Shyguy said:
Some kind of kickass gimmick.
Thanks, but what I mean is, what exactly do you do to make it?
Would help if I knew how to play a mafia.

Nabber Simpson said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Some kind of kickass gimmick.
Thanks, but what I mean is, what exactly do you do to make it?
Would help if I knew how to play a mafia.
1. Start signups
2. wait for signups
3. when you have enough signups, send roles (use normal ones like cop, doctor, etc. but make some new creative ones)
4. Wait
5. start game
6. Be active, and update phase changes and such
7. end game
8. ???
9. Profit!

And - sorry I'm so new - what are the roles and their descriptions?

My advice: Look back at other mafias of good hosts (Like Stoob and Gamefreak) and see how they did it, and then just try and see what happens. You your first mafia more of an experience, not an awesome game.

Of course, if you base your game off of one of theirs, then you will likely end up with a complicated game, which is usually not best for your first game.

When you first make a Mafia. My tip is to take ideas from other games.

Guys, I'm not sure if we need a whole thread for this. Just PM on of the Guild Members (Me, Yoshiwaker, Quizmo, Ralph, BMB, MCD, and anyone else with Dark Green Stars) and see what they say. Each individual will give you great advice. So IF you're dieing to know more about it, PM one of us. This thread could probably be locked

Just dont do what I did: Make one unaware on what a mafia is, but hey! I learnt so much even though it failed.

Back