Football with Food

Zeldaish

Koopa Troopa
Some people associate thanksgiving with football somehow. What I would like to know is why? Eating large amounts of food and being thankful has nothing to do with football, does it?

Go to Homestar Runner and watch Toikey TV.
Problem solved. :P

Dodoman said:
Go to Homestar Runner and watch Toikey TV.
Problem solved. :P

Problem not solved! :evil: There's something I really want to watch tommorow and I'll problally be stuck watching football :x . Football bores me. It puts me to sleep withing minutes. But them I am rudely woken up by random yelling at the TV.

but I'll be in a house with only one TV, which will probally be playing football all day. :cry:

Lol I have my own TV. Actually there's 3 tvs in my house. Mine, the one in the living room, and the one in my grandparents room.

EVIL PEOPLE :evil: Football is the best sport EVER!

Zeldaish said:
but I'll be in a house with only one TV, which will probally be playing football all day. :cry:
Bomb your family's football fans with swear words, and complaints that you must watch football every. last. year.

No Football sucks. The only team I like is Georgia Bulldogs, because they are my state's team, and the fact that my cousin, Brandon Coutu plays for them.

I live in australia so I watch aussie rules football which pwns the american football

Back