WII VS Gamecube

Wii easily.
It's got all of GameCube's features (I think) except than it can not be used together with other GCs in a lan.

The only thing, to my knowledge, that a GameCube can do which a Wii can't, is use the Game Boy Player.
So, Wii.

How can anyone like the Gamecube better? The games on Wii are far better than anything ever released on Gamecube (except for SSBM, but SSBB will put SSBM to shame. And if you still prefer the Gamecube, play your gamecube games on the Wii. Simple as that. Wii wins.

King Boo said:
How can anyone like the Gamecube better? The games on Wii are far better than anything ever released on Gamecube (except for SSBM, but SSBB will put SSBM to shame. And if you still prefer the Gamecube, play your gamecube games on the Wii. Simple as that. Wii wins.

This.

Wii = over 5 consoles put together, thanks to VC.

crystalking said:
wii is better

but you cant use action replay for gamecube games on the wii.
thats the only bad part :(
Considering that Action Replay is retarded, that's not a con.

Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
wii is better

but you get so many fun things w/ it

like the ever popular moon jump

The GameCube.

Well actually the Wii beats the Gamecube by ONE TEENSY LITTLE BIT. What is this little bit? The Mii Channel.

Lol. Miis were interesting at first, but I rarely use them for anything. They're pretty much useless, and their so limited in styles.

The VC brings every retro game back to life, the graphics are better, the loading time is shorter, there are tons more things to do with your Wii, ONLINE duh...:D

crystalking said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
wii is better

but you get so many fun things w/ it

like the ever popular moon jump

And Giga Bowser in Melee

I choose Wii

The Wii is cool, but I actually might be somewhat partial to my GameCube. GameCube was a tad more normal (which can be a good thing), and I think it might have been one of the first consoles for me to own after getting really into Mario. (Maybe even my very first Nintendo system, aside from handhelds.) I don't really know, though.

I know! What happens if you didn't have Wi-fi for the Wii or the LAN thing for Gamecube (came later on). Which would be better? (Hehehe... That would outta give a better response.) But I would still like the Wii

MarioBros777 said:
I know! What happens if you didn't have Wi-fi for the Wii or the LAN thing for Gamecube (came later on). Which would be better? (Hehehe... That would outta give a better response.) But I would still like the Wii

Me too.

Wii.
Maybe because I have no Gamecube.
Also, the Wii is itself, GC, N64, SNES, NES and some other consoles put together.

Back