Advertising Users

Could be a person too obsesed with KFC...

Indeed, spambots usually have really weird names.
Not all of them, as I still remember spambots joining DSHack.org Forums past summer (or winter for you in Australia and South-America), which all spammed about fake RayBan sunglasses.

SuperMario25 said:
I dont see whats wrong with ''KFC'' maybe the guy loves kfc

This. I changed my name many times. As far as I can remember...

Wii Sports Resort
Heracross
Aggron (Both Heracross and Aggron are Pokemon)
Mario Super Sluggers
Wii Remote Plus

But did I advertise and go "Oh, Wii Sports Resort is the best game" or "Oh, Heracross/Aggron is such an awesome Pokemon"? No.

Wii Remote Plus said:
SuperMario25 said:
But did I advertise and go "Oh, Wii Sports Resort is the best game" or "Oh, Heracross/Aggron is such an awesome Pokemon"? No.
That's not necessarily advertising. If you advertised, it would be more like this: "GO DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ROM OF WII SPORTS RESORT AND PLAY IT NOW!".

Pinkie Pie said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
SuperMario25 said:
That's not necessarily advertising. If you advertised, it would be more like this: "GO DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ROM OF WII SPORTS RESORT AND PLAY IT NOW!".

Hes right Wii remote plus

Yeah one time this guy joined the Bulbagarden forums and kept advertising his product. He kept doing it so much that he was banned. :mad:

It really depends on what their offering. That onpon guy (I think) who made, and yes, advertised, Bowser's Last Stand, was pretty cool. On another hand, that one guy who showed off YT videos was annoying.

Neither one was technically a bot though, so I guess I'm off topic.

EDIT: Oh crap, huge bump. Sorry.

Back