Wikimon: Mario League Victors!

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
Hey Guys! Since The Haunt is going like crap not doing that well, I decided to start this:

The world of WMLV begins! The Pokemon Section of the Wiki World had been doing great! People have been enjoying their Pokemon in peace....untill they came...

Basically it's a story about the world of Wikimon, and something goes entirely wrong!

SIGN-UP

These are things I need to know:

Username:
Species:
Desc:
What you want to be.
Some Pokemon (Optional)

Here's The Signups.

Trainers-

OJ Toad
Species:Human
Blonde Boy, likes orange, always wears Orange Cap, likes drawing, likes every type of Pokemon.
Pokemon:
Quilava: AJ
Pidgey: Pids
Sentret: Moonshine
Nidoran: Pox
Lotad: Loco

Lily:
14 years old, crazy, likes music and art, likes writing, has a celebrity crush on link and jack white, likes homestuck
Pokemon:
Shaymin Skyeforme:Skysprite
Meloetta:Melody
Clefable:Moonlit
Serperior:Snake
Typhlosion:Ty
Empolion:Empreor

Doc Javelin
Species: Lakitu
Description: A rather aloof trainer, he acts like Paul from the DP anime but is less insulting, brash, and power-focused. He follows a code of honor and really respects his Pokemon; in fact he treats them better than people.
Doc Javelin says that he loves all his Pokemon equally, but if forced he would choose Shade (Weavile) and Vengeance (Hydreigon) as his favorites. Even so, he loves all his Pokemon as a father.
Pokemon
Jolteon:Felix
Jellicent:Julius
Weavile:Shade
Terrakion:Balizarde
Golurk:Kriptor
Hydreigon:Vengeance

FireKirby

Species: Kirby
Desc: Energetic and faithful. Always battles to the limit
Image: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/5/54/FireKirbyArtwork.png
Pokemon
Flareon - Fuego
Charizard - Flamewar
Ninetales - Nalia Torterra - Dennis
Umbreon - Fire
Glaceon - Fiorre
Non-Team
Crobat - Batgirl
Machoke - SuperMan
Luxray - Boltfang

Dempsey(SuperMario25)
Species: Human
Desc: A very serious mario-look-alike. He is sneaky with his violence and will never give up.
Pokemon
Lucario
Infernape
Zoroark
Emboar
Luxray
Pikachu

Pyro
Desc: A bit like Barry in the games. Always tries to win battles, but ultimately fails. Also he's a pain in the ass to encounter. Did I mention he's annoying?
Species: Shy Guy
Pokemon:
1. Timburr
2. Rufflet
3. Sandile
4. Cubchoo
5. Budew
6. Buizel

Professors-

Team Harshcore-

Toad85:
Species: Toad
A smug character with outstanding charisma and a great tactical/strategic mind.
Pokemon
Raichu
Riolu
Eevee
Panpour
Electebuzz

PokemonMaster
Species: Baby Mario
Pokemon
Galvintula
Escaviler
Hydreigon
Chadlure
Volcarona
Archeops

Username: Toad85
Species: Toad
What I want to be: Trainer
Desc.: A smug character with outstanding charisma and a great tactical/strategic mind.

Username:Lily
Desc:14 years old, crazy, likes music and art, likes writing, has a celebrity crush on link and jackw white, likes homestuck
image:
2ez1tu1.png

& What you want to be. Trainer
Pokemon:
Shaymin Skyeforme:Skysprite
Meloetta:Melody
Clefable:Moonlit
Serperior:Snake
Typhlosion:Ty
Empolion:Empreor

Not Really. The Pokemon Section is where I put down peoples Pokemon.

EDIT: I deleted the Pokemon Section and put it under "Things I Need To Know"

OJ said:
Not Really. The Pokemon Section is where I put down peoples Pokemon.
Oh, I is [sic] misunderstanding.

Here's mine (I only have four, no special names):

Raichu
Riolu
Eevee (Joleton ancestor, btw, if you make it evolve)
Panpour

Hmm.

Well first off the problems with the Haunt were
1. It was painfully short. Look at other fanfics for reference as to what a good length is, you don't need to be insanely long (like Venture of the Wiki is sometimes) but a good length is at least a page or two in MS Word. Check Tabuu's Resolutions for reference, the chapters are sometimes a bit on the long side but definitely good, full ones.
2. Grammar.
3. Um...other miscellaneous things, I forget.

Anyways if this is actually going to happen well, then I suppose I'll sign up.

index.php

Username: Doc Javelin
Species: Lakitu (same as my Wiki form, I'll upload a picture of me with a Poke Ball to Userpedia soon and put it here)
Description: A rather aloof trainer, he acts like Paul from the DP anime but is less insulting, brash, and power-focused. He follows a code of honor and really respects his Pokemon; in fact he treats them better than people.

Doc Javelin says that he loves all his Pokemon equally, but if forced he would choose Shade (Weavile) and Vengeance (Hydreigon) as his favorites. Even so, he loves all his Pokemon as a father.
Pokemon:
Spr_4d_135.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
461.png
Spr_5b_142.png
623.png
Spr_5b_635.png

Jolteon - Felix (Male)
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam
Strategy/Description: Felix is the "popular" guy in the group, and is usually Doc Javelin's lead Pokemon. Was given to Doc Javelin as an Eevee by a man in Celadon City, and is his first Pokemon. In battle, Felix likes to hit hard and fast. He can use Charge Beam as a good finishing move and possibly gain a Sp. Atk boost, and can use Volt Switch to get out of any less than favorable positions.

Jellicent - Julius (Male)
Moveset: Surf, Ice Beam, Will-o-Wisp, Recover
Strategy/Description: A quiet fellow, Julius tends to relax while the other Pokemon are playing around. He was caught by Doc Javelin on Route 1 in Unova. Julius is slow, but manages to Burn many of his opponents and hits them for a good amount of damage with Surf and Ice Beam. He also has great defenses and takes a long time to kill, especially when he is using recover.

Weavile - Shade (Female)
Moveset: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Toxic
Strategy/Description: A bit of an introvert, Shade nonetheless is good friends with Jolteon and Aerodactyl and personally believes that she is Doc Javelin's favorite of the team (she's right). Shade was caught by Doc Javelin outside Snowpoint City as a young Sneasel. Shade loves to blind her opponents with her Speed and hit them hard. Shade acts like an assassin sometimes, and helps the team by poisoning defensive Pokemon.

Aerodactyl - Menace (Male)
Moveset: Rock Slide, Ice Fang, Crunch, Fly
Strategy/Description: A young and rash member of the team, Menace gets along well with the other Pokemon and with Doc Javelin, who resurrected him from Old Amber at Cinnabar Island. Menace enjoys the skies, and in battle usually flies up into the air and throws rocks down at the Pokemon below. Menace also can dive in for the kill with a powerful Crunch or Ice Fang.

Golurk - Kriptor
Moveset: Shadow Punch, Focus Punch, Earthquake, Hammer Arm
Strategy/Description: Dark and mysterious, Kriptor's only real emotion is loyalty to Doc Javelin, who raised him from a small Golurk that was caught in Dragonspiral Tower. Kriptor is very powerful, can take many hits, but is very slow and has trouble hitting faster Pokemon when they're out of reach.

Hydreigon - Vengeance (Female)
Moveset: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Charge Beam
Strategy/Description: Mean and at times self-centered, Vengeance is a bit on the crazy side but inside feels kindly towards the other Pokemon on the team and loves Doc Javelin as a father, having been raised by him from an egg. In battle she uses her great Sp. Atk to her advantage and continually hits the opposing Pokemon hard. Vengeance has no real weaknesses aside from slightly-below average defenses.

If legendaries are allowed, then I'll replace Aerodactyl with Terrakion.

Spr_5b_639.png

Terrakion - Balizarde
Moveset: Rock Slide, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Swords Dance
Strategy/Description: A strong guy, Balizarde is a rash member of the team, but the bravest and is very loyal to Doc Javelin ever since he was defeated and caught by him in Victory Road. Balizarde hits like a truck and deals ridiculous amounts of damage after using Swords Dance.

And if Uber legendaries are allowed, then I'll have Mewtwo in the place of Golurk in addition to swapping Aerodactyl for Terrakion.

Spr_5b_150.png

Mewtwo - Master
Moveset: Psystrike, Psychic, Ice Beam, Charge Beam
Strategy/Description: Though he acts like a bully, inside Master just wants his space and would rather be left alone by most people. He was caught by Doc Javelin in Cerulean Cave and he is the one person Master enjoys. In battle, Master uses his psychic powers to deal massive damage to enemy Pokemon, and is the most powerful person on the team.

Ah well, I might as well hope.

Obviously Lily thinks they are, she put both Meloetta and Shaymin-S on her list.

Can I sign Up

can i be a trainer

cool_mario_by_yoshigo99-d46t086.png

My first Pokemon is Lucario

second is Infernape

3rd is Arceus

4th is
Emboar

and 5th is Luxray

and 6th is Pikachu

personality is Im very Serious and quiet violent and well never give up a fight

K.

Jav, it'll be hard to keep track of your Pokemon's powers.

Another problem is that my userpedia won't work.

OJ said:
K.

Jav, it'll be hard to keep track of your Pokemon's powers.

Another problem is that my userpedia won't work.
Oh. Well you don't have to follow it to the letter, it's just a description. You can use it or not, I just felt like making a description of each one.

Also you should PM an admin or something.

Back