10 years of Gorillaz!

THEN YOU MUST DIE Look them up on youtube, good band.

I don't like much modern music. Screw Taylor Swift. I like classic rock like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. Bruce is awesome too. He's been making music since 1973. His most recent work was made in 2009, He's not that modern.

GalacticPetey said:
I don't like much modern music. Screw Taylor Swift. I like classic rock like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. Bruce is awesome too. He's been making music since 1973. His most recent work was made in 2009, He's not that modern.

Dude, there was horrible music back then, too, and there's a lot of good music now. That idea that things were better 'in the good old days'? That's called a nostalgia filter.

Look, there is good and bad music from both eras, I like rolling stones and led zepplin, and I like white stripes, gorillaz and Calvin Harris, ok. There is no sterotype as when there is good music there is bad too.

Link said:
Look, there is good and bad music from both eras, I like rolling stones and led zepplin, and I like white stripes, gorillaz and Calvin Harris, ok. There is no sterotype as when there is good music there is bad too.

That's what I just said.

Back