Amazing Race Forum Edition

Okay!!!

Alright, for the spelling bee challenge, the words were.....
1. obstacle
2. chocolate
3. queen
4. galaxy
5. outstanding
6. bananas

And for the other challenge, I will just add your times, and you can see how long it took you to get the right amounts. If you think your time is wrong, please tell me! Also for the spelling bees, even if you get them alright, 10 minutes are still added. Also, for the Honey bees, for each pot you had over 10, you minus that many minutes (So if you won by finding 17 pots, you will minus 7 minutes, don't worry if you don't get it, just be happy with your time :P). If you didn't get your's in, it's plus 2 hours. (It will really hurt you this time!)

Nabber:0:50
Lily:1:40
New Super Yoshi:1:45
Dry-Petey:1:55
Toad85:2:05
Quizmo:2:20
Paper Yoshi:2:35
BBY:3:10
Pyro:3:40
Goomba'sShoe:4:10
SuperMario25:4:10
Smasher:4:25
Supremo:6:00

Supremo is in last place in over 2 hours, and Smasher, SM25, and Goomba'sShoe aren't looking pretty.

Again, tell me if you think you're time is wrong!

Challenge being sent, Good Luck!

lol I'm screwed

NSM, I'll check your PM again once I'm back home. I'm currently in São Paulo, the state's capital, and I'll probably leave for my city at 7-7:30 AM Eastern.

New Super Mario said:
Alright, for the spelling bee challenge, the words were.....
1. obstacle
2. chocolate
3. queen
4. galaxy
5. outstanding
6. bananas

And for the other challenge, I will just add your times, and you can see how long it took you to get the right amounts. If you think your time is wrong, please tell me! Also for the spelling bees, even if you get them alright, 10 minutes are still added. Also, for the Honey bees, for each pot you had over 10, you minus that many minutes (So if you won by finding 17 pots, you will minus 7 minutes, don't worry if you don't get it, just be happy with your time :P). If you didn't get your's in, it's plus 2 hours. (It will really hurt you this time!)

Nabber:0:50
Lily:1:40
New Super Yoshi:1:45
Dry-Petey:1:55
Toad85:2:05
Quizmo:2:20
Paper Yoshi:2:35
BBY:3:10
Pyro:3:40
Goomba'sShoe:4:10
SuperMario25:4:10
Smasher:4:25
Supremo:6:00

Supremo is in last place in over 2 hours, and Smasher, SM25, and Goomba'sShoe aren't looking pretty.

Again, tell me if you think you're time is wrong!

Challenge being sent, Good Luck!
My time is wrong I'm doing much better than this

Supremo is not going to even make a move.

Also when will we be out of the Cosmic Observatory.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Supremo is not going to even make a move.

Also when will we be out of the Cosmic Observatory.
There is this challenge, and then one route info to get to the pit stop for this leg, and then the winner will get a time advantage, and the last person will be eliminated, so it should be done by Sunday or Monday.

Can you keep trying for a better time, or can you only try once?
Also, to those who lie on this challenge, I hate you.

Back