I kind of wish...

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
It looks a kind of, well, robotic.

It looks nice and I must agree with Yami, robotic. All I can say that it surely is different than what I would have expected from a 3DS colour (usually white is not an option for handhelds - except the DS lite). It will definitely match up to the Wii and Wii U consoles now...

Hm, I was just wondering...is it normal for Nintendo to be releasing so many colour varieties of a new system so soon? I remember that the "Misty Pink" version came out not so long ago, but now a white one so soon? I always thought that the colour varieties were a marketing strategy of Nintendo's (releasing different colours after time to make the system look more fresher and better over time).

Actually, Misty Pink is still set to be released.
Nah, I'm happy with my Flare Red, Cosmo Black, and Cosmo Black 3DS's.
In order to make a complete set, I wanted to turn one of the Cosmo Black ones into Aqua Blue (also handy for local Mario Kart 7 tourney's), but there aren't so many sites that sell genuine replacement shells for 3DS yet..

After MKDS and MKW, it's obivious there's a Red Team vs Blue Team system in MK7's local multiplayer, so I thought, since I already have a Flare Red 3DS, and you'll have an Aqua Blue 3DS against that, it could fit into that Red/Blue Team system.
And then, as soon as the 3DS Capture Device is done, just modify both of them, and both systems are Japanese with Japanese MK7 in them, so other people can't join the race.

That's an idea I had lying around for months already.

COME ON, ICE WHITE 3DS? So many awesome colors! I'm stuck with a crappy Cosmo Black 3DS.

The problem is, we're still waiting for the GBA games to be released for existing handhelds.

Back