I'm so stupid today.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
My school has 3 periods before lunch. After second period, I jumped the gun and thought it was lunch.
 

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Ugh I lost a book and I can't find it.
It probably costs $20 which is pretty expensive for my parents. T_T
In elementary school I hid in a tunnel at the playground when I came out I found out that my lunch had already started 15 min. ago.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Well hopefully you did not miss much in the period that you did skip. Just for curiosity, what subject did you miss?
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Propeller Toad said:
Well hopefully you did not miss much in the period that you did skip. Just for curiosity, what subject did you miss?
I did not miss any periods, and I had English.

Ans yes, I did go to lunch.
 
Mario Super Sluggers said:
Propeller Toad said:
Well hopefully you did not miss much in the period that you did skip. Just for curiosity, what subject did you miss?
I did not miss any periods, and I had English.

Ans yes, I did go to lunch.
I once went to Eight Hour after Six Hour, so once getting the Eight Hour (Algebra) I realized I had to go to Seventh Hour (Science). Of course, there both on the other sides of the school. Luckily I made it barely on time
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Nega-Man said:
Mario Super Sluggers said:
Propeller Toad said:
Well hopefully you did not miss much in the period that you did skip. Just for curiosity, what subject did you miss?
I did not miss any periods, and I had English.

Ans yes, I did go to lunch.
What happened once you got there?
No. I could choose where I had lunch. But I realized my mistake and went back up.
 

Toad48

Dry Bowser
I was walking to school and this old crossing guard says the exact same thing every day. She always says have a good day now and She said there you go first but when she said that I said yep you too *Facepalm*

Then i walk home (usually with NSM) and she says have a good night boys and i didn't say anything and acted like i was texting. Of course my brother wouldn't say anything so she was probably dumbfounded.
 

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Your so glad that school is in! You get to see your old classmates again! To get good grades so you can pass! School is in at last!

Do you like that? I wrote that. No I didn't.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018

Puddin

eat the rich
Mario Super Sluggers said:
My school has 3 periods before lunch. After second period, I jumped the gun and thought it was lunch.
That reminds me of the time I accidentally skipped school one October because I thought it was Christmas.
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
I'm so stupid today.
Today?
Look at the date of my post?

Mason said:
Mario Super Sluggers said:
My school has 3 periods before lunch. After second period, I jumped the gun and thought it was lunch.
That reminds me of the time I accidentally skipped school one October because I thought it was Christmas.
Wow, that is worse. What happened afterwards?

And the whole month, at least one week or at least one day?
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
What does (s)he mean?
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Mario Super Sluggers said:
Wow, that is worse. What happened afterwards?
...It never happened. I was just joking. But I have a real story:

In 6th grade I missed school for the first time in the semester on the day they were handing out perfect attendance awards. The next day I was told I was on the list but since I was gone they couldn't give me my prize.
 
Top