Some Error About Malicious Content?

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
I posted this elsewhere on the forums already, but I'm re-posting it here just to be sure it doesn't go unnoticed by the mods.

So I'm browsing the forums as usual when I opened up a thread from this website. A message appeared on Chrome that said the forums contained content from another website whose name I forget - apparently, that website has been known to have malicious programs on it that could have hacked into my computer.

Seriously, what just happened? Was there an advertisement from that website that made its way here?

The website was hotglove.com and it just happened to me a few moments ago.

I'm also using Chrome, and neither I've got that message.
But it sounds like only Porple can solve this issue, as only he has full access to this site and server.

Either that, or someone saw a no longer existing image, which generates a 404 Error.
I had this in the past, that anti virus software saw a mojority of my sites as malware, because every Error page got an hidden iFrame to a malware site.

Eventually, I was checking the HTML source code of this Forum, but I couldn't find anything simular, though.

That seems possible.

I understand nobody can really do anything about this, but I just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else.

Back