SWAG

Pandapowah

King Bowser
All of a sudden everyone in my school is obssessed with the word SWAG.

Pffft, posers. We down under have been saying 'swag' for well over a hundred years.

Gag me with the bee's knees! For real bee's-knees, this is the bee's knees. You bee's knees don't seem to know what the bee's knees is anymore. I'm keen with my bee's-knees mix of slang but you bee's-knees couldn't even tell the bee's knees from a yuppie's skivvies! But bee's knees, if it's the bee's knees for you then it's the bee's knees for me, bee's-knees. The way you rap might seem like the bee's knees to you but I think the way I flap my yap is just the bee's knees!

Mason said:
Gag me with a spoon! For real, dawg, this is whack . You L7s don't seem to know what the cat's meow is anymore. I'm keen with my bodacious mix of slang but you dweebs couldn't even tell the bee's knees from a yuppie's skivvies. But dickens, if it's groovy for you then it's tight for me, daddy-o. The way you rap might seem hip to you but I think the way I flap my yap is just the bee's knees!

you said "bee's knees" twice.

I remember when everyone said "Thats what she said!"
God, you couldn't say a sentence without someone saying that.

Oh god, that's all that came out of my friend's mouth last year whenever someone said something, in a way, wrong.

Mariomario64 said:
Oh god, that's all that came out of my friend's mouth last year whenever someone said something, in a way, wrong.

Here's your room key. Put it in slowly, then take it out fast.

Man, it sure is wet out today.

Okay, this is your essay topic. Make sure it's long enough.

The worst one was the "Neck" thing.

That was ridiculously popular in my middle school, it almost got started again in my high school but fortunately it didn't catch on.

That sounds really annoying and rude. I'm glad no one has ever heard it in my school instead we had "Fail!".

PandaSoul said:
That sounds really annoying and rude. I'm glad no one has ever heard it in my school instead we had "Fail!".
It was. Though it was really hilarious when one of the teachers said that to a kid.

XD LOL.
That reminds me when my friend (who was really nice) asked my bald teacher what the color of his hair was.
My teacher was not amused.

that joke is old as old

PandaSoul said:
They say it to who and why?

its a joke, you say "SHUT THE F-" and everyones like gasp and then you say "-RONT DOOR" and then its all oh i see nothing offensive

My teacher actually made this a rule: if you say swag improperly, you had to look up the real definition and copy it 20 times. In response, someone snuck in and wrote the word swag on his wall a lot. I am ashamed to say that I satarted the whole swagjagger thing at my school.

Back