The Legend Of Zelda Four Swords: On DSi shop free!

Opposite for me, I couldn't beat Vaati with my friends but I beated him easy by myself.

The second door in the Hero's Trial made me throw my 3DS through a wall.

Link said:
PandaSoul said:
Link said:
How do you beat Vaati?
Which form the first or second form?
1st.
Just keep chucking them bombs at his tornado until he falls then slash him with your sword as many times as you can.
Hero's Trial? Is that like a more challenging mode? I haven't unlocked that yet, I still haven't finished the second door at the Realm of Memories.

PandaSoul said:
Link said:
PandaSoul said:
Link said:
How do you beat Vaati?
1st.
Just keep chucking them bombs at his tornado until he falls then slash him with your sword as many times as you can.
Hero's Trial? Is that like a more challenging mode? I haven't unlocked that yet, I still haven't finished the second door at the Realm of Memories.
When I get him with a small tornado I cannot bombe him without it growing big again or the bomb flying off!

Link said:
PandaSoul said:
Link said:
PandaSoul said:
Link said:
How do you beat Vaati?
1st.
When I get him with a small tornado I cannot bombe him without it growing big again or the bomb flying off!
Detonate the bombs manually all the time. They don't need to actually touch Vaati.

Hope that helps.

My only gripe with it is that there's no online multiplayer option. It's much more convenient than having to find someone else with a 3DS (finding a needle in a mile high haystack is easier) in order to play with someone else, though having a single-player option alleviates that to some extent.

Mario4Ever said:
My only gripe with it is that there's no online multiplayer option. It's much more convenient than having to find someone else with a 3DS (finding a needle in a mile high haystack is easier) in order to play with someone else, though having a single-player option alleviates that to some extent.
You can have DSi players too so it shouldn't be too hard to find at least one player

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Mario4Ever said:
You can have DSi players too so it shouldn't be too hard to find at least one player

Please...I'm like the only passionate gamer within a five-mile radius.

Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:

Maybe I just said that cause I have Siblings so I made them all get it and they love it

Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:

Maybe I just said that cause I have Siblings so I made them all get it and they love it

I have a sibling, but she's a Facebook addict.... :P

Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:

That must get annoying

Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:
Mario4Ever said:

That must get annoying

Meh...we mainly keep to ourselves, since I generally don't leave my room except to eat. All I can say is that I'm glad I don't have an account. ;)

Realm of Secrets? I haven't heard of that...

Maybe you're talking about the Hero's Trial (And maybe they have different names in different regions)

Back