Which do you believe in?

• Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creationism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
:!: :!: I do not want this to become a flame war or something, so please don't comment. :!: :!:

I believe God created evolution.
(in other words, I'll go with the split)

Two things:

1) Chaosninji, pick an avatar and stick with it please. Your avatar is always changing.

2) How do I add another option to the poll? I could have sworn I had intelligent design in there too.

ShyGuy27 said:
Two things:

1) Chaosninji, pick an avatar and stick with it please. Your avatar is always changing.

2) How do I add another option to the poll? I could have sworn I had intelligent design in there too.
1) There is no limit to how many times he can change his avatar, deal with it.

2)Sometimes you can edit polls, sometimes you can't.

OK. In that case, Inelligent Design will fall into creationism.

Everyone should now its evolution! Just looking at all the fossils say that it is.............but I think maybe god might've done somethings like the big bang!

ShyGuy27 said:
Two things:

1.) NEVER!

2.) See what Dodoman said.

ShyGuy27 said:
Two things:

1)ChaosNinji could to that as much times as he wants to.There is no limit.Thank you.

2)See Dodoman.

Super Yoshi10 said:
Everyone should now its evolution! Just looking at all the fossils say that it is.............but I think maybe god might've done somethings like the big bang!

Don't post comments like that. It will lead to mass flaming.

Oh, and, evolutionism.

I don't know... D:

And BTW:
ShyGuy27 said:
Two things:

1) He can change his avatar like he wants. (is this a sentence? <.<)
2) What D-man said.

OK, could people please stop answering my questions?

ShyGuy27 said:
OK, could people please stop answering my questions?
1) NO!

ShyGuy27 said:
Two things:

you shouldn't be talking. You change your avatar at least once every two weeks

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Oh, and, evolutionism.

YA RLY on flame part, I'm not voting...

Hey boys and girls ya know whats fun to do after a boring day at school you can play with the new TOY THINGY its a stick that you throw and then it goes all ike zroom froom zoom foom so awsum and now just 4 u il giv it 2 u for 4 payments uf 19.95 buy tuday

Also Evolution.

LOCK THIS TOPIC!(It's nothing but a stupid thing where Shyguy,Thought that ChaosNinji Shoud Keep His Avatar cuz it's alwayz changing!)[Shyguy,You AREN'T an admin or a mod,so face the consequences.]

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

I actually said not to post for those reasons, but NO ONE READ MY POST!

Also, Sydezkicks, this is a legitimate topic. I created it because I just saw a show about creationism and evolutionism and I was curious how many people anctually believe in creationism. Believe it or not, I did not create this topic to complain about Chosninji's avatar.

Zeldaish, I've only had two avatars since I first joined the site.

Edit: I'm actually on my third.

Back