Could not acquire page.

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I know this would probably also fit in Help Desk, but when I'm in the 3DS' internet browser, every page I view it says "Could not acquire page." on the top. Why is this?

What does this have to do with Handheld Gaming?
ohwait, it's a 3DS problem

It's probably because some contents of the page can't be loaded or your internet connection is crap.
Those are my guesses.

Mariomario64 said:
What does this have to do with Handheld Gaming?
ohwait, it's a 3DS problem

It's probably because some contents of the page can't be loaded or your internet connection is crap.
Those are my guesses.
OR there are some things that you are trying to do that may not fit your 3DS browser.
Like lets say that your trying to download a MP3 file, for example. I think it might no not have the right plug-ins for that type of stuff.
That's my guess, and I really don't have a 3DS

On what pages do you get that exactly?
I might check that out.

That's not enough information for me.
A page can be anything (blog page, Wiki page, Forum page, chat room, photo album, etc.).

I think this might be related to why we couldn't connect in MKW or Pokemon Diamond.

If that's the case, it's definitely his Internet.

>>UM
Do you know what company your Internet comes from?

Pinkie Pie said:
I know this would probably also fit in Help Desk, but when I'm in the 3DS' internet browser, every page I view it says "Could not acquire page." on the top. Why is this?
This too.

Idk the company my internet comes from. :(. Whatever page I go on, it says that. It doesn't effect anything though.

Your ISP information could be retrieved by these steps (warning: Not 3DS friendly; use a PC, Mac, phone, or tablet instead):
1. Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org
2. Copy the IP Address shown at the top.
3. Go to http://whois.domaintools.com
4. Paste the IP Address, and click "Lookup".
5. Look at the "Resolve Hostname".

Or if you want to do it really simple, just ask your dad, mom, or whoever pays the internet bills.

Or, go to MWChat, and notice your hostname.

Oh god, when I looked at my friends list, it says "Could not acquire this software's title".

Sorry for double posting, but it only seems to be doings this on the forums Could it be because 2 things are logged in?

That shouldn't have to do with anything, I'm logged on with my laptop's IE and Chrome, my family's IE, my 3DS, and my iPhone.

unless your wireless sucks

I can post with the 3DS and the computer when they're both logged in. It just says "Could not acquire page.".

No, saved sections and logging in on multiple devices doesn't have anything to do with your issue.

Back