Deactivating an Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only mods can due to Unjju deleted it since he wanted to see what happened. I think you should just leave your account as it is as then people could not read topics right and when Unjju did it we lost some big topics.

Or you simply click here.
Otherwise: Profile → Summary → Actions → Delete this account.

A mod has to approve the deletion after you do that, Yami.

Ya, after that, you need a mod's approval.

There is no way for a regular user to delete an account, and honestly, deleting an account is a bad idea in itself, as it loses a whole bunch of content.

No, then it'll be converted into "Guest", like it happened to NerdGuy.

Young Link said:
Only mods can due to Unjju deleted it since he wanted to see what happened. I think you should just leave your account as it is as then people could not read topics right and when Unjju did it we lost some big topics.
This is so wrong it's not even funny. Uniju's account was deleted when Ghost Jam's account got hacked, and Uniju was incredibly unhappy with it. As far as I know people have never been able to just delete their accounts unless they were mods.

Ok I get it. Maybe I read it worng.

Why can't you just wipe your sig/avatar/profile and have the self control to leave? As far as I know, when your accounts is deleted your posts are not deleted.

When you delete an account there's a little box you can check that deletes all that person's posts. At least I think so, it's been a while since I last deleted an account.

Ah, I stand corrected. Still, I don't see the point of asking for an account to be deleted without having posts deleted.

Why, did this happen when I left?

Mason its so a user won't be tempted to come back because its impossible.
Please don't leave NQ! Please!!!

That's why Nerdy Guy, Noah, and Blitzwing still have their posts lying around while Free Loaders' have gone missing

the annoying part is that when someone's posts get deleted, all threads created by them go too

NintendoQueen said:
This can be locked now, please. I should have never made this. I was mad when I made this thread...
i'd say "i hate to say i was right" but i don't hate saying it

i was right

silly mason, her asking if it was possible to permanently delete her account wouldn't imply she was making a dramatic act of leaving forever or anything

silly mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back