Rate the user above.

OH NO! MY GOOD SIDE IS STARTING TO TAKE OVER!! MUST. NOT. GIVE. A. PERFECT. 10!!! >_>

9/10. :twisted:

10/10

Your skill in Meteos has had an incredible increase over the fractions of the three days you have had to practice.

9/10

You forgot the parenthese (is that a word?) at the end of your statement. :lol:

Now that that has been corrected, you get a 10 again. (Hey, that rhymes. :D )

Pokemon DP said:
9/10

Cool, funny and sarcastic. But you talk about Ashley too much. >_>

Hmmm... I think my mind is set... my next username will be "Ashley Fan66"!

(FYI, I am not that a rabnid fanboy of Ashley on SMashboard.com, heck, there, I've said thinking she have a fair shot of getting in Brawl is stupid.)

8/10, I haven't seen you too much but you seem to be a good user.

9/10

Your cool! Though Ashley could not get in Brawl, but her minigames are fun in Wario Ware.

Dry Bones said:
9/10

Your cool! Though Ashley could not get in Brawl, but her minigames are fun in Wario Ware.

As I've said on Smashboard.com, wanting her in brawl isn't stupid, however, thinking she have a reasonable shot IS stupid.

9/10

After hearing that thing about Ashley, I have no reason to lower your score.

Except, I'm evil! MWA HA HA HA!! NO 10 FOR YOU!! :twisted:

Uniju said:
6!? D=

You hate me! ;_;

Uniju: 8/10.

You may have a short fuse sometimes, but you make awesome Comics, and are a great person to befriend. =3

Ninji: <see previous ranking>, >_>

ChaosNinji said:
D: I can't find it.

<See precious ranking>
Its somewhere there, keep looking! :shifty:

Precious ranking? YAY, I'M PRECIOUS TO THE WIKI!! =3

A BIG FAT ZERO IS YOU :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hyper Mushroom said:
A BIG FAT ZERO IS YOU :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
QFT @ ghostyoshi67

Back