Google+

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
It is now open to the public. Let the great migration begin.

I heard it was pretty good but people will be reluctsant to leave the familiar waters of Facebook.
Mason has an account. Maybe he will give his opinion.

It's basically facebook, but not facebook. There's no real difference between it other than design and aesthetics, since almost everything unique to Google+ is now added/being added to Facebook. I guess it's ok, if you want a fresh start, but it's not like it's the next wave of social networking. If you want to try it out, go for it.

I have Google+ since 1st of July already.
Proof: https://plus.google.com/109407161766245193823/posts/81YEs3fkzgt

I know, it always looked like a Facebook clone, but at least I can fill in anything I like into my profile, unlike Facebook.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I know, it always looked like a Facebook clone, but at least I can fill in anything I like into my profile, unlike Facebook.

I would get this, but I don't really use Facebook, so it doesn't really matter.

I don't see anything good or bad about Google+ so I'm not going to shift focus to it unless all my friends drop Facebook.

Nabber said:
How did you know? o_O

People these days usually aren't fund enough to change anything.

Example:
People that started using IGN and Gamespot 15 years ago, won't switch to anything else.
People that started using YouTube 5 years ago, won't switch to anything else.
People that started using Windows 20 years ago, won't switch to anything else.
To name a few examples.

Mason said:
I don't see anything good or bad about Google+ so I'm not going to shift focus to it unless all my friends drop Facebook.

Nabber said:
How did you know? o_O

I don't remember... I think I looked your name up on Google and it showed a Google Plus account.
That sounds like I'm a stalker...

Nabber said:
Mason said:

Nabber said:
How did you know? o_O

I don't remember... I think I looked your name up on Google and it showed a Google Plus account.
I'm not the girl you liked in 5th grade.

Mason said:
Nabber said:
Mason said:

Nabber said:
How did you know? o_O

I'm not the girl you liked in 5th grade.

I can look you up if I want to.

NintendoQueen said:
I'll stick with Facebook, thank you very much.
Decisive

Maybe eventually I'll get into Google+. Who knows.
but not really

Oh, btw, just slapping mine up for anyone interested: https://plus.google.com/116224991711949577481/posts

Someone says that it dose not work.

Ours: https://plus.google.com/109407161766245193823/posts

Back