The Official Bloons Thread

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Ever heard of a little game called Bloons? Or maybe it's more popular spin-off, Bloons Tower Defense? It's highly addicting and fun, so let's discuss already!
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Overrated, but the fourth game at least makes it easier to deal with hundreds of balloons thanks to the upgrades and better towers.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Lario said:
Overrated, but the fourth game at least makes it easier to deal with hundreds of balloons thanks to the upgrades and better towers.
I don't know on what parameters it would be considered "overrated," but I found the tower defense games to be pretty fun.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Caboose said:
Lario said:
Overrated, but the fourth game at least makes it easier to deal with hundreds of balloons thanks to the upgrades and better towers.
I don't know on what parameters it would be considered "overrated," but I found the tower defense games to be pretty fun.
Yes, I'm playing right now. What makes it so great for me is the popping. It just feels so satisfying.
 

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Nabber said:
Yes, I'm playing right now. What makes it so great for me is the popping. It just feels so satisfying.
That totally made me think of you just sitting there in front of a mirror, popping giant pimples, and getting excited when they burst.

Either way, I have played these games before. Tower defense games are pretty much the only flash games I play, and Bloons is one of the better made ones.
 
Top