Upcoming 3DS Games

Which of these games are you most excited for?

• Super Mario 3D Land

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mario Kart 7

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion 2

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Mario Tennis

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Super Smash Bros.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Paper Mario

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Now I'm going to do a ranked one:

1. Mario Kart 7
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Smash Bros. 4
4. Paper Mario
5. Luigi's Mansion 2
6. Mario Tennis
7. I hate the Olympic games!

1. Mario Kart 7
2. Super Smash Bros. 4
3. Super Mario 3D Land
4. Paper Mario
5. Mario Tennis
6. Luigi's Mansion 2
7. Olympic Winter Games

1.Mario Kart 7
2.Super Mario 3D Land
3.Paper Mario
4.Super Smash Bros
5.London 2012 games with Mario and Sonic
6.Mario Tennis
7.Luigi's really spooky Mansion 2

Don't you mean, SSB3D?

Moved Mario and Sonic down to 7th after seeing how bad it looks. The Wii version looks good on the other hand.

Meta Knight said:
Young Link said:
Moved Mario and Sonic down to 7th after seeing how bad it looks. The Wii version looks good on the other hand.
I hate all of them.

Yeah. And I have a feeling that if it were made by Nintendo, it would be just a smidgen better. But not too much.

Nabber said:
Meta Knight said:
Young Link said:
I hate all of them.

Yeah. And I have a feeling that if it were made by Nintendo, it would be just a smidgen better. But not too much.
I agree. Just thinking about the game makes me sick.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally click the "Post" button instead of the "Preview" button >_<

Mah list:

1. Mario Kart 7
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Super Smash Bros.
4. Luigi's Mansion 2
5. Paper Mario
6. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
7. Mario Tennis

Ranked:
1. Mario Kart 7 :mario:
2. Luigi's Mansion 2 :luigi:
3. Super Mario 3D Land :peach:
4. Mario Tennis
5. Paper Mario
5. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

If it were for every 3DS game coming out, my list would be:
1. Animal Crossing
2. Mario Kart 7
3. Super Smash Bros. 4 or Kid Icarus

Also, one thing I hate about SSB4:
[quote author=Wikipedia]
For the 3DS version, Sakurai wants it to be more of an "individual" and "customizable" experience where, hypothetically, the player could take a customized player and upload it to the Wii U version.

Sakurai commented on the possibility of including Capcom characters in this iteration of the series, saying that "[he] can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros. The big problem, though, comes from the idea of trying to get characters from a completely different universe to fit with the style that has been dictated by Nintendo's characters in a fighting game." Sakurai commented on the possibility of including Capcom characters in this iteration of the series, saying that "[he] can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros. The big problem, though, comes from the idea of trying to get characters from a completely different universe to fit with the style that has been dictated by Nintendo's characters in a fighting game."
[/quote]

Also, I'm new here! I don't know much about this place, but I want to create a topic base on SSB4. Where would I place it?

Welcome to the forums.

Put it right here:
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?board=31.0

Just name the topic "General SSB4 Discussion" or something, since there's already quite a bit of SSB4 threads floating around.

NintenDude88 said:
Also, I'm new here! I don't know much about this place, but I want to create a topic base on SSB4. Where would I place it?

Cool, but as you may see, there are already a bunch of topics on that...

Nabber said:
Cool, but as you may see, there are already a bunch of topics on that...

I haven't seen any... oh well.

Back