MarioWiki Brawl

*3D warps his compusted body back together*

3D attacks all fighters with the Hyper Beam. All fighters all fall offstage. How will they save themselves?

*King Boo is bored of Smiddle's power. King Boo travels back in time to stop himself from ever transfering. SUCCESS! King then traveled back to the present, no longer in Smiddle's body.*

*crystal king clones so that the bomb goes right through the clone*

*crystal king uses his freeze breath and freezes lario, but it fails because lario fell because there is no stage*

Koopastool is in her personal ship simply watching the other fighters.

MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! *King Boo created 999,999,999 clones.*

All 1 million King Boos in unison: You'll never beat us all!

*All 1 million King Boos then attacked.*

I use Dark Void to put 3D to sleep. Then I use Nightmare. Then Bad Dreams kicks in. 3D takes damage each turn that he sleeps.

Super Yoshi10 steals all of 3D's Cookies!

After taking damage for 12 turns, 3D wakes up with 267% damage. He pummels SY10 to get his cookies back, then eats all of them to restore his damage.

I use Fire Blast on Crystal King. Crystal King is an Ice type, so the attack was super effective. I then attach the Fist Plate to myself, causing me to become a Fighting Type.

Koopastool's ship didn't got destroyed. It seems there's some kind of Indestructible/invencible shield around it. With this shield Koopastool and her ship are fully protected from any kind of harm.

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Koopastool's ship didn't got destroyed. It seems there's some kind of Indestructible/invencible shield around it. With this shield Koopastool and her ship are fully protected from any kind of harm.

Ninji uses awesome Ninji powers!
*Jumps* *Jumps* *Jumps*

AWW!! NINJIS SUCK! D:

Super Yoshi10 now eats 3D, turns him into an egg and chucks him at smiddle causing them both to fall off the course

Super Yoshi10 said:
Super Yoshi10 now eats 3D, turns him into an egg and chucks him at smiddle causing them both to fall off the course

3D breaks out of the egg in mid-fall and Hyper Flutters back up.

3D uses Hyper Asplosion on SY10, causing his head to ASPLODE, killing him.

3Dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

3D breaks out of the egg in mid-fall and Hyper Flutters back up.

3D uses Hyper Asplosion on SY10, causing his head to ASPLODE, killing him.
But then my alter ego evil Boshi20 comes and commands a thunderstorm on you killing you! And he reincarnates me =).

Smiddle uses "Wafflerang" and collects everybody in a group, and lets a huge waffle slam down at the crowd.

Back