MarioWiki Brawl

SiFi turns Smiddle blue!

Smiddle doesn't care.
Smiddle transforms into the Alchesmiddlest.
Smiddle transmutes SiFi into gold.
Smiddle buys wafflez for SiFi.

Smiddle has joined your party!

It's gonna be great, I tell ya. Infinite waffles await us!

Then he hits CK with the star scepter again.

3D blasts SiFi with Hyper Beam, desinigrating him.

3D grabs the Star Scepter and turns Smidle into a waffle.

Shut up and die.

*Continues to shoot what's keeping CK alive with my gun.*

Now it;s your turn, kiddies! Choose how SiFi should kill the next user he sees:

NEVER!

Original CK gets caught in the blast and dies. All copies are automatically destroyed.

*King Boo uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu to make 999,999 clones. All 1 million King Boos pummel the giant lazer cannon until they eventually destroy it. Then all 1,000,000 King Boos merge together, forming King Atomic Boolossus. Then King Atomic Boolossus uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu to making 999,999 clones, making 1,000,000 King Atomic Boolossus'*

What a waste of time...

*Uses Star Scepter to repair Lazer Cannon, then finishes every last King Atomic Boolossus.*

Look pal, if you think this'll be just like fighting Luigi, you're SUPER WRONG!

*Makes a tornado which sucks up everyone*

Someone gave 3D two Toadberts laughing, four DPs chatting, Uniju stuck in a fire tree, six Smiddles asploding, 12 3Dejongs with writer's cramp and block, and five RAPs screaming.

SiFi shot 3D with regular sized Lazer-Cannon.

*I grab King Boo's toungue, ties it to a post, pulls his tail (Boos have short and stubby tails) a hunderd miles, and lets him go*

Lario hit a Shadow Clone. The real King Boo comes from behind and cuts Lario to ribbons with his sword, Sharkskin.

*Travels the world hunting down the original king boo. Once found, I destroy you with my lazer cannon, causing all shadow clones to disappear. *

Who's next?

Back