Handheld Mario Topics in Handheld Gaming.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I had enough, people are doing this too much, the Marioverse is a board where all Mario Topics go. About 50% of the topics based on handheld Mario are put in Handheld gaming, and no one is moving them. Wayoshi has made loads and put them there for no reason. Should we make a rule that if it's Mario based it must be moved to the Marioverse.

Also can you mods move all of Wayoshis topics there then I will remove my posts there.

Dr. Eggman said:
I had enough, people are doing this too much, the Marioverse is a board where all Mario Topics go. About 50% of the topics based on handheld Mario are put in Handheld gaming, and no one is moving them. Wayoshi has made loads and put them there for no reason. Should we make a rule that if it's Mario based it must be moved to the Marioverse.

Also can you mods move all of Wayoshis topics there then I will remove my posts there.
I don't see the problem.

Just stop being lazy and go to the seperate board. And you're reasoning is unbalanced. There's also Mario console games in Console Gaming, as well.

Not removing, I think merging them into existing threads is a better solution.
Besides, we also have this little thread around, so you're breaking your own suggestion already.

That very rarely happens. It's just there is a Marioverse board for anything Mario related.

And also this needs to have a topic since it has been going on for a while.

Meta Knight said:
Dr. Eggman said:

I don't see the problem.

Just stop being lazy and go to the seperate board. And you're reasoning is unbalanced. There's also Mario console games in Console Gaming, as well.
No Dr. Eggman is right the handheld gaming board is supposed to be about other video game series same with the console gaming board

Back