While looking at my profile really late

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I've seen I'm already more than 1 year active on this Forums, making this Forums my second longest stay on the internet, out of 100+ Forums.
Only DSHack.org is longer (September 2007 - Ongoing).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I've seen I'm already more than 1 year active on this Forums, making this Forums my second longest stay on the internet, out of 100+ Forums.
Only DSHack.org is longer (September 2007 - Ongoing).
Awesome.

Since it's a serious thread, I think I'll move it to Off-subject Discussion.

I've been here since about June 2007. Been on and off constantly, tho; ye can always rely on me to be as unreliable as possible.

>>Remilia Bloody Scarlet
What do you mean?

I've been a Mario Wiki member since September 2008, but it wasn't until May 2009 when I registered onto the forums.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Remilia Bloody Scarlet
What do you mean?
What do ye mean 'what do you mean'? I leave and come back here a lot. I've never been consistently active.

>>Remilia Bloody Scarlet
Oh, now I get it.

Though you wouldn't be able to guess from my registration date, I've actually been on the forum since August 2007, though my total time spent here is significantly lower than many, many of those who joined after me due to long bouts of inactivity and frequent bans.

I joined on January 9th, 2009, but started posting seriously on December 20th (or 21st), 2010.

I joined the forum October 20th, 2006 (I'm the tenth member! Hooray for me!) but then vanished, made a quick appearance at the 2007 awards and 2008 awards, returned for a while in late 2010, disappeared again at the end of 2010, then came back in April 2011 thanks to Stoobster.

I was here August 2009

I havent been too active until recently though. But it's a nice place here and it doesnt always get boring like other forums I joined when I was younger.

(Beanie Kids Forum I look at you. I was young back then but everybody there acted like 5 year olds compared to me. And they were probably older than me..)

I actually joined in August 10, 2010 on the forums (around the same time as with the Wiki); however, after looking around the forums for a few days, I completely vanished until the summer of 2011. I believe it was around July-August 2011 that I became more active on the Mario Wiki forums.

I joined the wiki on July 4, 2008, and didn't register at the forum until February 10, 2009.

Well there is...
Neopets- 2007-2008, November 2011
Here 2009-ongoing
Pokestadium June 2011 on and off
Userpedia- 2011-ongoing
GU- August 2011-ongoing
3dsforums- Sept 2011-ongoing
DShack.org forums Oct 2011-ongoing
Not bothering with user forums

Back