War of the Wiki World

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Meta Knight said:
Since there's only one spot left, I'm going to take Toad85 because I've known him longer. Sorry ADU.

Aww, don't just give it to me because I'm popular. ADU really deserves it more, if you had to choose one.

EDIT: Wait, you said you were creating another role to fit both of us. YES!
Well, I also forgot so say I've been friends with you longer.

Try PMing more people. Preferably ones that are active in Fan Creations and have a Userpedia account.

Next, make a pilot/prologue chapter with only the main characters; none of the minor characters or characters not set to appear yet. If they know this'll be good, they'll wanna sign up.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Try PMing more people. Preferably ones that are active in Fan Creations and have a Userpedia account.

Next, make a pilot/prologue chapter with only the main characters; none of the minor characters or characters not set to appear yet. If they know this'll be good, they'll wanna sign up.
That's what I was thinking of doing.

Charles zi Britannia said:
Trolls Co. and seven chosen heroes, really? That doesn't seem like it mixes.
I'm still thinking of ideas for the plot, so it's just temporary now. After all, it should debut in January 5, 2012.

Meta Knight said:
Charles zi Britannia said:
Trolls Co. and seven chosen heroes, really? That doesn't seem like it mixes.
I'm still thinking of ideas for the plot, so it's just temporary now. After all, it should debut in January 5, 2012.

Why then? Why does it take so long?

Wait..LOL..I don't want to be Midbus..I'll just be me...BUT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back