Pronouns
He/They
Kid Icarus = epic win.

plz

I have the hots for Pitt.

:blush:

No, I'm homosexual.

And that makes me a creep?
Heck ya! But, that's not what this thread is about. I've never really played Kid Icarus before, but I am interested in playing the game. Heck, I'm interested in playing ALL the series put into SSB! =P Even Metal Gear! :shock:

I think the series sounds fun, and I'm hoping it'll come to Virtual Console soon. :D

Pokemon DP said:
I have the hots for Pitt.

:blush:
LOL! Maka is Bi-Sexual! :lol:

Creep.

Making fun of people because of that?

I hate you now kk.

I think the series sounds fun, and I'm hoping it'll come to Virtual Console soon.
FYI, it is already on the Virtual Console! =P Didn't you see the Kid Icarus: Underworld update on the Smash Bros. Dojo!!?

Making fun of people because of that?

I hate you now kk.
We already cleared that up in Chat. I stop mocking him, was the deal =|. And I stick to a deal... most of the time =P.

Pokemon DP said:
I think the series sounds fun, and I'm hoping it'll come to Virtual Console soon.
FYI, it is already on the Virtual Console!.

WAIT WUT

Yeah. Remember the update, Kid Icarus: The Underworld? Here is what Sakurai said:
You can play Kid Icarus on Virtual Console now. Have you tried it? You should really get a hold of this game and just sink your teeth in.
And there you have it, folks! =P

Pokemon DP said:
FYI, it is already on the Virtual Console! =P Didn't you see the Kid Icarus: Underworld update on the Smash Bros. Dojo!!?
Aw, crap.
I don't have enough Points! :x

Back