My First Comic

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
This is my first comic.

I themed it on Super Smash Bros. Users in it are smiddle,crstalking/tubbablubba,luigidude and ME!

Click on the image to see it in full size!

Uniju said:
Needz moar common knowledge to be used when making k
Is it a good attempt at a first comic?

You should use the transparent feature ;). That way, the white blocks don't surround the characters. And, try making it more like SSB!

Pokemon DP said:
You should use the transparent feature ;). That way, the white blocks don't surround the characters. And, try making it more like SSB!
How do you use transparent and plus smiddle,CK and luigidude don't really have attacks.......those sprites that were me were official SSBM sprites for yoshi.....thats why mine look like yoshi from SSBM!

crystalking said:
(this is typed on my wii)
what the heck happened to me, and why did Rick asplode
You were squished and in SSBM when someone gets knocked off and dies usally theres an explosion so I used one of smiddles explosion sprites.

you got squished cos shy guys get squished easily :P

How do you use transparent and plus smiddle,CK and luigidude don't really have attacks.......those sprites that were me were official SSBM sprites for yoshi.....thats why mine look like yoshi from SSBM!
When you use the "Select" feature, there will be two new pictures beneath the toolbar. The second one is transparent. Also, how can they be official? SSB is 3D-only. :|

Pokemon DP said:
When you use the "Select" feature, there will be two new pictures beneath the toolbar. The second one is transparent. Also, how can they be official? SSB is 3D-only. :|

I found them on photo bucket.

I found them on photo bucket.
Doesn't mean they are official. They were custom made by someone, as Nintendo has never released ANY Pixelated SSB sprites. :|

Transparant isn't on MS Paint!

Oh man, you are hard to talk to! The transparent feature is on MS Paint. Just keep looking for it!

Pokemon DP said:
Oh man, you are hard to talk to! The transparent feature is on MS Paint. Just keep looking for it!
you mean clear image?

No. Clear Image blanks the page. NOTE: The transparent feature ONLY appears after selecting the "Select" option. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
No. Clear Image blanks the page. NOTE: The transparent feature ONLY appears after selecting the "Select" option. ;)

It's good for a first.
I sent you a PM how do do (I didn't know that DP explained it)
And I do have attacks BTW, read the section "Attacks in Super Smash Bros. Wiki and other games" here.

Needz work.

Lotza spaghetti work.

Looks pretty bad, backgrounds blurry, you cut off some sprites of the sprite, and don't you think its alittle selfish to make yourself win?

Smiddle said:
It's good for a first.
I sent you a PM how do do (I didn't know that DP explained it)
And I do have attacks BTW, read the section "Attacks in Super Smash Bros. Wiki and other games" here.

Oh......I used the ones in post your sprites topic!

Pokemon DP said:

You could rip from fixed camera. I plan on doing so soon.

Back