3DS E3 trailers on 3DS

SuperMario25 said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
I think he means the Trailers, not actual games.

yes i meant that
If thats the case, I didn't say anything.

Like I said, NOE is generally slower than NOA and NOJ.
Last time the Trailers came out, we also got a message from Nintendo they'd be available, so don't worry.

This is how it looked like when they've released the E3 Trailers:
3d-trailers-persbericht.cwgi

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Like I said, NOE is generally slower than NOA and NOJ.
Last time the Trailers came out, we also got a message from Nintendo they'd be available, so don't worry.

This is how it looked like when they've released the E3 Trailers:
3d-trailers-persbericht.cwgi
So maybe those from 13 September come next week or something, when was the E3? (I forgot its date...)

E3 was on June 6-8.

That's unsure for now.
But yet again, I'll let everybody know that, as soon as it comes in my mailbox, just like thousands of all news sites do.

Yes, it started as a blog in Dutch (end of 2009), but turned into an English tutorial site quickly (mid 2010), and turned into a news site later on (end of 2010), with the aim on the whole world.
Also, the same site is also reachable on .eu, .com, .net, and .org, but they all point on files for .nl.

That idea is actually based on my small project:
http://www.hiuncity.com
http://www.casteliacity.com

It's the exact same site, with exact same files.
But, look closely to the text.
The names like "Isshu" change into "Unova", as soon as you change the "hiun" into "castelia".

Yes, maybe after more events?

The funny thing is, Nintendo didn't announce that to the press this time, whereas they did with the E3 Trailers (probably not special enough?).

Like I've said before, Nintendo's press people did.

Send out information about the Trailers being available in the eShop.
At least, they did for the E3 Trailers, so I don't understand why they didn't for the Nintendo Conference Trailers.

Asking doesn't make the difference at all, as they never reveal anything unconfirmed (unless it's Reginald 'Reggie' Fils-Aime).

Back