What kind of webcomics do you read?

Holy crap a new guy making a topic. Such *bleep*. Anyway, I thought I might as well try and find out what kind of webcomics people read on here! Why? Because I darn well can. Ill go first. I read BCB, Original Life, I dabble in twokinds lolfurrycomics and im currently in the process of reading homestuck. Yay?

Homestuck and I might start reading some other MS Paint Adventure comics.

TheMysteriousMan said:
Holy crap a new guy making a topic. Such *bleep*. Anyway, I thought I might as well try and find out what kind of webcomics people read on here! Why? Because I darn well can. Ill go first. I read BCB, Original Life, I dabble in twokinds lolfurrycomics and im currently in the process of reading homestuck. Yay?
Sweet, another Homestuck fan.

That's pretty much the only major webcomic I've ever read, I've read numerous smaller ones but nothing that major.

I don't really bother reading webcomics, but whatever it is, they're enjoyable every now and then.

oh yeah and some of those god awful webcomics too

Homestuck.

That's pretty much it.

I've been reading Homestuck, some Problem Sleuth every now and then, Brawl in the Family, and Cyanide & Happiness.

EDIT: I also check out Rooster Teeth's comics every now and then.

Huh! I had no idea so many people on this forum liked homestuck! That is totally unexpected!

Brawl in the Family is the only webcomic I read

Do comic strips by made by people on Deviantart count? If so, I enjoy reading KevinBolk's "It sucks to be Luigi" series and Nintendrawer has some hilarious stuff as well.

Homestuck and Problem Sleuth are the only one I follow "seriously". I also read the occasional Saturday Morning Breakfeast Cereal, Dinosaur Comics and Penny Arcade strips but not with any real regularity.

also, moved this tread to General Entertainement.

A list of webcomics I have payed some attention to (that I recognize right away) (excluding several...):

* xkcd
* VG Cats
* Ozy and Millie
* Penny Arcade
* Cyanide and Happiness
* Brawl in the Family

The others? I shouldn't even mention them.

Homestuck and Penny Arcade.

Back