Wikitar: The Last Airbender Book 1: Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Wikitar: The Last Airbender Book 1: Water, is a new fan-fiction I will be writing for Userpedia by yours truly.

It is based off of the epic and awesome Nickelodeon TV Show, Avatar: The Last Airbender. If you'd like to know more, go look it up on Wikipedia.

Wiki users will be based off of the characters of the TV Show, and also some settings. Vice versa with Userpedia settings.

User list:

Sokka - Smasher 101
Katara - NintendoQueen814
Aang - Supremo78
Appa - New Super Mario
Prince Zuko- UltraMario3000
Firelord Ozai - (awaiting approval from Gamefreak75)
Firelord Sozin - BaseballYoshi24
Princess Azula - Fawfulfury65

Well, that's all for now.. This will probably start a couple of weeks after The Real Life Wiki ends.

Re: Wikitar: The Last Airbender

I forgot to tell people:

I will be picking sign-ups for the characters.

LOL it's not your fault. I should've included that in the first post.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
LOL it's not your fault. I should've included that in the first post.
Could you send me a PM then? I'll be anyone you want me to be, honestly.

Well, I prefer people to have userpedia accounts and have a page on userpedia.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Well, I prefer people to have userpedia accounts and have a page on userpedia.
Forget it then. I don't have an account.

Also I wanted to post this, Coming soon is story I will be making called Wiki Birds.
EDIT: Gotta follow directions

Ok, why are you planning two books at the same time? This sounds suspiciously like James Patterson...

Jame Patterson's dead, didn't you know? That's why all his newer books are terrible. Either that or he barely spends any time on them.

If you read the first post, I said it will start when The Real Life Wiki almost ends. Lots of people on Userpedia work on 2 things at the same time.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
If you read the first post, I said it will start when The Real Life Wiki almost ends. Lots of people on Userpedia work on 2 things at the same time.
Also lots of Userpedia stuff is just awful not quite as good as it is when people focus all their attention on one fiction.

Jack Noir said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Also lots of Userpedia stuff is just awful not quite as good as it is when people focus all their attention on one fiction.

You missed the point.

grimAuxiliatrix said:

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Jack Noir said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:

You missed the point.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Still. Having another fiction open like this will only tempt you to want to work on it when writing TRLW gets tough. Plus attention will have died down when you finally release it.

Jack Noir said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Jack Noir said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:

You missed the point.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Still. Having another fiction open like this will only tempt you to want to work on it when writing TRLW gets tough. Plus attention will have died down when you finally release it.
Well then I'll release it after TRLW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back