Sonic '06 Remake?

Would you like a remake of Sonic '06?

• If the problems were ironed out, yes.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, for reasons of time, money, and perhaps less fan support.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maybe, if it were released on every mainstream console as of now.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not now, but maybe in the future when Sonic Team has much more experience with 3D titles again.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not now, not ever. It doesn't deserve to be remade and shoved onto store shelves so people can buy a

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
With Crisis City in Generations, there's an interesting question posed: Would you like to see a remake of Sonic '06?

Think about it. We rushed Sonic Team, and it very well could have the best Sonic game ever made. After that, it seems like they abandoned 3D until Unleashed...and those day stages came out AMAZING. Then comes Colors, where we see what Sonic Team is capable of after the abomination that was '06. So the question is raised: If Sonic '06 was ironed out, with better physics, control, and other such things fixed (Like restoring some deleted content), it could make for a terrific remake. As an idea, it was good. As a game, It could've been better. But like I said, we rushed Sonic Team to make and release the game. With patience, time, and work done right, It could be the best Sonic game ever made.

NO. Just NO.

Obviously, the biggest problem was that Sega worked way too fast with Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. If the company took its time in the development, there would be way less glitches.

It's also disturbing that the Wii never got that title at all. Instead, the Wii gets the Secret Rings, which, in my opinion, is quite lackluster.

Yes, but less glitches and no loading.

Paper Bowser said:
I think the loading is even longer than Crash Bandicoot:Wrath of Cortex loading times.
Yeah you wait one minute just to enter a world of Glitches

Back