Favourite Family Guy Character

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
Mine would be Brian or Stewie

Note:If you dont like Family Guy, dont comment okay ;) because big arguments might go on

Not many of the characters on the show are likable to me. I love the show and I think it's hilarious, but I've seen almost every character do something too insane or cold-hearted for me to like them. Everyone in the main cast for sure.

I pick Mayor West.

Eh, it's a guilty pleasure. However, when South Park is a more intellectually powerful series, they need some smarter humor other than flasbacks.

Stewie and I can't watch south park because it is rated tv ma and my tv is blocked for that rating

"By Glueing these blades onto this ordinary electric fan, I'll save time on my morning routine! (SPLATTTT) LOIS! I DONE IT AGAIN!"

Quagmire is crazy character and he have RV and stewie took drugs to stay awake and he is driving middle of desert and RV ran to rock/ramp and it flew to other rock and stewie fell asleep by airbag

Peter: The main character, an idiot, pretty single-minded.
Lois: A voice of reason but easily corrupted.
Chris: The inexperienced son who is also dumb.
Meg: Plug ugly, used for episodes about school and occasionally relationships.
Stewie: The evil, intelligent, slightly insane, talking baby. Can get obsessed, not good with making bets, and a very eccentric character.
Brian: Also often a voice of reason, this talking dog is addicted to drinking and gets in relationships often.

Look at this, and tell me which of these characters sounds the most interesting.

Nabber said:
Peter: The main character, an idiot, pretty single-minded.
Lois: A voice of reason but easily corrupted.
Chris: The inexperienced son who is also dumb.
Meg: Plug ugly, used for episodes about school and occasionally relationships.
Stewie: The evil, intelligent, slightly insane, talking baby. Can get obsessed, not good with making bets, and a very eccentric character.
Brian: Also often a voice of reason, this talking dog is addicted to drinking and gets in relationships often.

Look at this, and tell me which of these characters sounds the most interesting.

Meg.

Back