Nintendo's great adventure (rp)

LuigiDude

Shy Guy
CHARACTERS IN CHAPTER NEW TO STORY-

The bros.
Toawd (Purposley put w in)
Daisy

Mario is Sleeping. "MAWIO! WAKE WUP!" He wakes up indeed, only to find a Toad. "Pwincess Pweach is gowne!" "Mama-Mia!" Mario replys. after a short pause he says "Wait... I'll handle this-a. Go and wake up Luigi-a! I'll-a wake up daisy!" Mario goes into Luigi's room. The Toad goes into Daisy's. "Luigi-a! Wakey up times!" Luigi wakes up. "Mario-a, please get off me!" "Sorry, Luigi-a." Meanwhile... "Daywsy! Wake wup! Daisy wakes up...

WHAT NEXT?

-DK busts into Luigi's
-Toawd makes some soup to wake Daisy up
-Both (I'll say this-It'll be funny!)

CHARACTERS IN CHAPTER NEW TO STORY-

-DK

Back in Luigi's room, The ceiling slowly starts to crumble. A foot slowly starts to emerge. Then Donkey Kong falls through. "OOGA BOOGA!" He shouts. He Lifts the bros. and jumps away. Toawd runs in with Daisy. "MAWIO! LUIWIGI!" He shouts with fear. Suddenly to silohouttes jump down, One short,One straight.

WHO ARE THE ONES?

-The Wario Bros.
-Bowser and Kamek

Does it look like I care :P ?

CHARACTERS IN CHAPTER NEW TO STORY

-Bowser
-Kamek
-Bowser Jr.
-Diddy Kong

They emerge... well, one at least. Another Toad runs in. "Wat's going on? Where are Mario and Luigi? Why has the Roof broke? I was fixing it and it crumbled!--" The one who emerged was Kamek. Then Bowser stepped in. Suddenly there was a cackle! It was Bowser Jr.! Meanwhile, Diddy was standing, guarding the Bannana hoard. DK jumpedin with the plumbers. There was a Pirahna plant on the Bannanas! CHMPCHOMPCHOMP!

HOW WILL IT ATTACK?

-Fireball
-Bite
-Both

-Smaus

It shoots fireballs at Luigi. Lugi Dodges this and grabs a nearby Fire flower. The Pirahna plant has its attention on Mario, who is standing there Trying to get a flower. It then reaches slowly to Mario, then suddnely Bites him He then Puts him in his mouth. "MAMA MIA!" Mario shouts. A fireball suddenly is shot. It turns out to be Luigi, of course. then a large blast suddenly destroy the wall. Samus walks up... "Samus-a!"

HOW WILL SAMUS REACT?

-Armour falls off to be Zamus
-Grab the bros. and run
-Both

-Zapdos
-Ridley

She Grabs Mario's wrist. Then Luigi's. Then she flys off and... "MAMA MIA!" Shout the bros. Samus lands. Her armour falls... Just at the baddest time... Ridley flys down, Ready to grab the bros. Zamus (Wheeeee) tried to react but she was too late! Ridley had flew away! Then, An electric bird flew at him. Zapdos! He grabbed the bros and landed. "GYRAAAAAAH!" He shouts. "Thank you Zapdos! How could I repay you?" Asks Zamus. Zapdos uses his electric jaggy wings to point at a masterball. "What? You want me to throw that at you?" Asks Zamus. Zapdos nods. She throws it. It catches Zapdos after 3 beeps. "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" Zamus gives it to Luigi.

WHAT WILL LUIGI DO WITH ZAPDOS?

-Release him
-Put him in his belt

belt. LOL.

Luigi puts it in his belt. The belt is filled with Bob-ombs, Mushrooms and Those smiley Banana peels. He notices the peel. "Mama Mia! I've been keeping this in my belt-a for a week! I thought I threw it out-a!" Everyoe LOL'd and grabbed his arm. "Mario-a! Samus-a! Where are whe going-a?"

WHERE ARE OUR HEROS GOING?

-Mummiepokey's castle
-The plan house
-Both

LuigiDude said:
belt. LOL.

Luigi puts it in his belt. The belt is filled with Bob-ombs, Mushrooms and Those smiley Banana peels. He notices the peel. "Mama Mia! I've been keeping this in my belt-a for a week! I thought I threw it out-a!" Everyoe LOL'd and grabbed his arm. "Mario-a! Samus-a! Where are whe going-a?"

WHERE ARE OUR HEROS GOING?

-Mummiepokey's castle
-The plan house
-Both
both (and i ment, under his hat)

Back