The Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platnium Thread

The greatest thing about Gen. 4 was the introduction of the Physical/Special split. But I really wish they gave evolutions to Pokemon who actually need one, like Farfetched and Luvdisc.

Cool. My Pokemon in Diamond are level 62s, so you should use the same kinda level Pokemon.

Why are you making a thread about an older generation of Pokemon? There isn't really anything new to discuss.

Jack Noir said:
Why are you making a thread about an older generation of Pokemon? There isn't really anything new to discuss.
Well, when I made this thread, I didn't have Black at the time... so...

Raphael said:
I wish I had a second copy of Platinum. I kind of want to test out Piplup and Chimchar.
I've always used Chimchar for some reason.

In Diamond Pearl and Platinum, it gives you a good advantage over the first two gyms. (I said first two because I always evolve Chimchar into Monferno first)

Jack Noir said:
Just because there's a new generation doesn't mean we have to stop talking about the other ones -_-

I personally prefer Gen IV over Gen V at the moment.

I personally prefer Gen V over the others atm. :O

It even beat out my sentimental connection to LeafGreen.

I have all 3 cuz I did this trading thing with my 2 others bros when we first got the game, so they have the starters somehow too. I forgot how it was performed though.

What about Heartgold and Soulsilver? :|

Out of all the title legendaries, I like Dialga the most :)

Baby Luigi said:
What about Heartgold and Soulsilver? :|

Out of all the title legendaries, I like Dialga the most :)
Same. Though if Mewtwo was a box legendary than I'd pick him. Or Deoxys.

Pinkie Pie said:
Ice Luigi said:
I wonder what a Luvdisc evolution would look like.
Now I have strange images in my head...

Also, want to battle me later?
Images of Alomomola comes in my head.
That was great chance for a Luvdisc evo. They could have at least saved it for another generation if they aren't going to make evolutions of past Pokemon in that generation.

Back