Board suggestion

I was thinking (with all the upcoming Userpedia works and all) we should make two child boards in this thread, one for Fan fictions, and one for comics. That way, it will get rid of a lot of the clutter of fanfictions/comics that may be found on the first page or way at the bottom, or the second page.

New Super Mario said:
I was thinking (with all the upcoming Userpedia works and all) we should make two child boards in this thread, one for Fan fictions, and one for comics. That way, it will get rid of a lot of the clutter of fanfictions/comics that may be found on the first page or way at the bottom, or the second page.
That's a good idea, but it will involve a lot of moving..

What about stories? Fanfictions and stories are kind of different... Really, we don't have that many upcoming projects that we really need child boards...

grimAuxiliatrix said:
New Super Mario said:
That's a good idea, but it will involve a lot of moving..
Still, it will get rid of the clutter it is now.

Nabber said:
What about stories? Fanfictions and stories are kind of different... Really, we don't have that many upcoming projects that we really need child boards...
Sprite comics are a lot different than drawn comics... as in, drawn comics are a lot better.

I don't think it's cluttered either but maybe people should be a little more specific in thread titles.

Back